Rare or What?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchu

Reaction score
Okay, I'm not really sure if my V5 is a rare or if anyone has it :)

It'd be nice to know if someone actually has it like me :p I'm sorry if you have one and you thought it was THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD. I'm SUPER sorry I just crushed that thought.

Sooo let me describe this..

Its a V5 Famitama/Familitchi

Its GREEN with PINK music notes around it

Pink buttons

Pretty much it... I'm sorry this is so random.. just wanna know more about my tama >.<

I have that one. Its still special to me. I like finding people with the same designs.

I thought it to be slightly more rare since the design was a bit more desirable... But thats only what I thought. I always found the fish v5 if I was looking...

I have that one. Its still special to me. I like finding people with the same designs.

I thought it to be slightly more rare since the design was a bit more desirable... But thats only what I thought. I always found the fish v5 if I was looking...
Cool! Its also nice finding other people who have the same designs. Since you have that kind of design, do you know what the design is called? If you don't know what I'm talking about, heres an example; I have a V6 and the design is called Scarlet Melody. So if you seach it, you'll find a picture of the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back