Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, is isn't rare. It is on all the tama connections i think :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did i get a rare tama?It looks like this ;) and i believe its name is kuchipatchi.Is he rare???I got him 3 times!!!Please reply ASAP!!
no rare B) sorry

Does your tama look like a plane?
uh no offence, but that tama on top of the travel building at Tamatown is just for decoration, you cant get himin any one the tamas (evem the japanese ones)

mine looks like a plane with antenas. i want ;) it's my fav. my other one is sorta like a strawberry and the other one looks like it has flames as hair. my girl looks like she a black matador's hat on. they are very hard to describe.
the strawberry is itchigotchi and the flame one is hinotamatchi.

NO, kuchipatchis are not rare. even though i havent had one, i know its not rare.

ok ok, heres the info:

:mellow: this character is NOT (did u here mr? N-O-T!! NOT) a rare character!!!

this still dosent mean that its not special!!! just wait and mabe u will get a rare character!

(this advice is from bandi my cuz works there) got a q? EMAIL ME (look at my siggy)

Most of you people replying are being very rude to me!And DemonAngel, please stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg definitely NOT a rare tama. I have got it so many times that its become boring playing with it. And for those people who think it's really quite rare, its not- it is the most common tama ever! xx Char :mellow:

You know , I keep on getting weird tamagotchis and no one knows their names. Is that normal? Please reply fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back