Rarest Tama V3 Info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how could you possibly donate points each day for a year.....

v3 has only been out for a few months... sigh

*cough*spaz*

'there's no sushi food for tamas either'If you mean 'Sushi' alone,are you sure?Because i have it in the meal.
on the V3 there is sushi u just go 2 meal and it will be the 2 or 3 option. ;) :D

;) Hi a secret code for the shop is ABBAACBA it enable me to purchase some cake.

i do i have a memetchi first when your tama is a teen it has to have at least IIIIIII training points and only 3 yrs old then in about 4 or 5 days it will be a memetchi p.s. i dont know how i got it really but i think this is it :(

How do you get Mametchi? And my friend needs to know how to get the one with fire in its head.

yes, there is sushi!! It is quite easy to get!! *sigh* I wish i could get a nyatchi!!! I'm so sad!!! :furawatchi: whaaaaa!

yeah but where do you get carrots?
:ph34r: Whoever told you there are carrots it's not true. TRUST me! I know what I'm talking about and there's no such thing in tamagotchis as plums. Plums don't appear in tamagotchis. You know whoever said they know everything and they are saying that there are carrots in Tamagotchi than probably everything else that person says is a lie too. My usernsme at TamaTalk doesn't lie I am a Tamagotchi expert! I am not bragging. I'm glad to help you! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko:

yes, there is sushi!! It is quite easy to get!! *sigh* I wish i could get a nyatchi!!! I'm so sad!!! :wacko: whaaaaa!
If you have version 3 there's sushi in the meal icon. If you have version 2 or version 1 you can't get sushi at all. TRUST me I know what I'm talking about! The guyat TamaTalk is so wrong he says that you'll get different characters depending on what you feed them. That's not true. The character you get deoends on how you care for it. Carrots and plums don't exist in tamagotchis so that person is sooo wrong. If you need help PM me! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure:

the fish guy is real and if you avnt realised ver 3 HAVE SUSHI in them and ive seen carrots and plums in my shop and ive even had all the cheats work and i got those characters they all work and i know because i can ive proof and you are all just sticking your nose up i thank you for the cheats and i hop SOMEONE WHO BELIVES IN THEM WILL GHET A NICE SUPRIZE BECAUSE YOUR JUST ALL BEING MEAN.

Oh, sorry, there is sushi for tamas. I forgot about that, stupid me...

tamchick, ok then, have you gotten more than 9999 points in your tama? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?

I dont know about getting 100000 points but yea! anyone who is talking about v1 or v2 shes not she taloking about v3 ok now end of my tribute!

1: I doubt there is any person who knows EVERYTHING about tamas.2: The most points your tama can have is 9,999.

3:The v3 hasn't been out for three months yet.
The workers at BanDai probably know everything about Tamagotchi. Especially the workers who programmed the stuff into the Tamagotchi. Aki Maita, the one who came up with the idea for Tamagotchi, may also know everything about Tamagotchi.

Nobody at school has gotten more than 9999 points in their Tamagotchi. If you play games when you have 9999 points it may flash something like '+300p' or whatever on the screen when you are receiving points, and then '9999p' on the screen. What I'm trying to say is that you cannot earn any more Gotchi Points when you get up to 9999. If you have 9998, you can only earn one more point.

The v3 Tamagotchi Town could still have something else in it since it has been out for 2-3 months already. You know, the third Tamagotchi Town movie is opening this month!

How do you know what will happen if you give the king a donation every single day? The king hasnt been around that long. That leads me to doubt the authenticity of your claims. Are you sure that these arent just roumors? How sure? I dont mean to be rude. I just dont want to waste my points on donations and special foods for nothing.

Do you know how to get a memetchi?
well... a bit

You have to take care of it very good, play games get the training high, but this mite get mametchi instead! but it sumtimes works to get memitchi! :D

Nyatchi is a stuffed animal... and theres no such thing as a plum on tamas anyway!and the Mimitchi cheat is on Gameboy tamagotchi, and theres no such thing as a carrot on tamas

there's no sushi food for tamas either, so the "fish guy" is either for gameboy tama or fake...

AND the three souvenirs are ring, cape, and (dun remember, but they're not either those 2). and the highest amount of points you can get is 9999, not 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999-

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999!

And after you get all 3 souvenirs, you get a royal costume.

Sorry if I sound mean, but Im pointing out: All of those cheats are fake, not sure about Merchandise tho
there is a such thing as sushi on the tama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back