Ratchet and Clank

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
Ive got Ratchet and Clank1,3,Gladiator and Crack in Time. I think they are awesome! Its the best adventure game serie ever! Do you play Ratchet and Clank games?

I love Ratchet and Clank! It's my favourite game on PS2. I reckon the third one is the best. (Y)

Yep the third one is my favourite too! Have you done all the skillpoints?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I'd be surprised if anyone had done all the skill points on any one of the games without cheating. :mimitchi:

IAs you could probably tell, I'm a fan of the lombax and his friend as well. Pleased to see someone shows appreciation of the games. :nazotchi:

Tama :) Phantom

Well, I have to say that I have done all the skillpoints with my little brother and without cheating. It took a long time but it was exciting. Sometimes felt disappointed if my ideas didn work and when it worked we were really happy! We have done all the skillpoints in every single rachet and clank game what i have.

And in ratchet and clank 3 when you get all trophies you can go to new planet called insomniac museum :( :huh:

Well, I have to say that I have done all the skillpoints with my little brother and without cheating. It took a long time but it was exciting. Sometimes felt disappointed if my ideas didn work and when it worked we were really happy! We have done all the skillpoints in every single rachet and clank game what i have.And in ratchet and clank 3 when you get all trophies you can go to new planet called insomniac museum :angry:   :p
Show-off. xD

By the way, what's the insomniac museum level like? I've heard it's based on the layout of the comany's (Insomniac game's) building. o_O Well done on the skill points. I didn't think it was possible until now.

Tama :p Phantom

Umm... Its !surprise! a museum. :furawatchi: It shows and tells you about the enemies and other guys who are in ratchet and clank. You can also try hackers which are UBER hard. i have done only one...

you can drive with car in florana. and what else? Well, you will see it... :)

Another way to get to the musem without getting the Trophys is to Find the teleporter in the city (Can't remember the name, The one with the Skillpoint for shooting the blimp down) BETWEEN 3 and 4 am. You can change the internal clock settings on the ps2 to make it whenever you want. Its very interesting.

Yeah, and that city must be Metropolis :D Hey, Thanks for telling me! I didnt know that the teleporter works!

I thought its always out of order :) :p I collected all the trophies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back