rate my photos/drawing :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wowzers! you're great! your better than me! i can tell you that. my fav is the fish. soo cute! ♥

ok i looked threw the rules and there is nothing say i cant do this so here i go
i was wondering if i could get some opions on my drawings :p

spider eating a helicopter =]

fishy

cute thing

some artistic photos

flowers

a flower

unicorn
the best thigs i saw were the flower and the fishy! :p i LOVE to draw!(im not much of a photagrapher though :mametchi: ) the best thing about it is that my teacher is REALLY artistic and dhe loves it when i draw! like the one time in history class we were learning about the neanderthals(not sure how to spell it) so i doodles a pifture of a skull of a cave man and she was all like :p and she showed it to the class, she LOVED it!!! lol(i thought i was introuble!) ANAYWAY (im gettin off topic here) i LOVE ur drawing too! keep it up and u shall one day be an ARTIST (like, yours truly! :D lol,jk)

I'd say the flower was a bit too close up, but that's just my preference. I'd love to see the shape of it and the angles.

The flowers are good but you could probably edit them to bring out the coulours/brightness.

The unicorn is great, but maybe un-zoom it next time, but again just my preference.

Drawings were cute by the way. :]

cool wating for the unicorn to load just okay there cool my pics and drawings are bad

I love your style (I guess you'd call it that) of drawing! Like, I like the way you draw stuff is what I mean.

I love the fishy and cute thing, you draw stuff so cutely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back