Rate the Joke Above You.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Haha, roll model!

10/10

Um..

Yo is so fat Momma got arrested for 10 pounds of crack.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/10

there were three guys: Crap, Manners, and shut up. They were driving in a car, when crap fell out into the ditch. Manners jumped out to save him, and shut up pulled over, took out his cell phone, and called 911. an operator answered and said "What is your name" and shut up "shut up" and the operator said "son, where is your manners" and shut up said "in the ditch picking up crap."

5/10. Heard it too much.

Your momma's so fat, when God said 'Let there be light', he told her to move over!

10/10 Rotfl

Two 6 Year Olds Romance

Theres a girl named Suzy. A boy named Dareon had liked her for some time and then walks up to her, attempting to act cool. "Hey, Suzy. You're really cute. You wanna have a date with me?"

SUZY: "Sure!"

DAREON: "See you at the sandbox, sweety. There will be a candlelit dinner with mud pie and juice boxes."

LOL, me and my friend made it up!

7/10.

Mrs Jennings asked Maria to find America on the map. She pointed to America. Mrs Jennings asked the class 'Who discovered America?'. James replied 'Maria did.'

8//10

Why did tigger look inside the toilet?

He was looking for pooh!

7/10 Heard it wayy to much.

There were 3 guys walking in the desert. They came across a genie, who told them "whatever you say, I will turn you into that" so the first guy said "Butterfly" and he was a butterfly. The second guy said "superman" and he was superman. The third guy didn't know what he wanted to be, so he kept on walking. An hour later, forgetting that whatever he said, he would be turned into, so he tripped over rock and fell down a big hill, landed in the mud, and screamed "CRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!"

lol, 10/10

Yo momma's teeth are so yellow, I Can't Believe it's Not Butter. XD

8//10

yo momma is so ugly she had to trick or treat on the phone

9//10.

--

Not a joke, but a riddle.

The word has 7 letters, preceded by God, greater than God, more evil than the devil, and if you eat it, you will die.

Highlight for the answer.

The answer is.. NOTHING!

Nothing has 7 letters. Nothing preceded God. Nothing is greater than God, Nothing is more evil than the devil, and if you eat nothing, you will die.

:)

10/10 nicceeee

There were 3 girls down in hell with the devil. The devil said "You ask me a question. if I get it right, you stay down here with me. If I get it wrong, you go up to heaven." the first girl asked him a science question, and he got it right. The second girl asked him a math quesiton, and he got it right. The third girl said "Well, i don't know anything, so I'll just do this" she said, and sat in a chair with a thousand holes, and farted, and said "which hole did my fart come out of?" and the devil replied "errrr.... every hole in the chair?" and she said "NOPE! MY BUM HOLE!"

6/10.

How many New Yorkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I dunno. Get the heck out of my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back