Rate the Joke above!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3/10

What does Mario use to predict the future?

A Luigi Board.

I got it from Nintendo Power.

10/10 Nothing like the Classics

Why did the chicken cross the playground?

To get to the other slide

7/10

Why did kuchipatchi wear a baloon on his head?

Because he was an air-head!

6/10

What do you call a skeleton in a closet?

The 1952 blond hide and seek champion!

3/10 I don't get it.

A man walks in to a cafe. He says to the waiter; "I will have a coke please"

The waiter goes off, and comes back with a coke.

Man: "no no no thats not right, I said I wanted a C-O-K-E!"

Waiter: "This IS a coke."

Man: "No its not, its a can of fizzy"

Waiter: "You don't know that coke is a fizzy drink?"

Man: "Its not"

Waiter: "THEN WHAT IS IT THEN???!!!"

Man: "You know, they are green, hop about,"

The waiter soon realised what he meant. The waiter goes off, and gets him a steamed frog.

The main whined; " I WANTED A TOAD"

3/10 huh?

Er.....

One day, there were three Englishmen in an English bar, and they saw an Irishman sitting down drinking, and they decided to play a trick on him and the first Englishman said to the Irishman, "Did you know St. Patrick was a sissy?" The Irishman said, "No, I didn't." The first Englishman went back and told his friends it didn't work. The second Englishman went up to the Irishman and said, "Did you know that St. Patrick was a transvestite?" The Irishman said, "No, I didn't." The Englishman went back and told his friends it didn't work. The third Englishman went to the Irishman and said, "Did you know that St. Patrick was an Englishman? The Irishman said, "No, I didn't. But that's what your friends were trying to tell me."

4.5/10 confuzzled my stormy mind :D

There was this girl at a party. :D

She had to fart real bad. :(

Luckily the music was blastin' :(

Too bad she was listening to her I-Pod! :D

8/10

WHY GOD MADE MOMS

Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:

Why did God make mothers? 1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is. 2. Mostly to clean the house. 3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

How did God make mothers? 1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us. 2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring. 3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.

What ingredients are mothers made of ? 1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean. 2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom? 1. We're related. 2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.

What kind of little girl was your mom? 1. My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff. 2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy. 3. They say she used to be nice.

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him? 1. His last name. 2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer? 3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

Why did your mom marry your dad? 1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot. 2. She got too old to do anything else with him 3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.

Epic lol 9/10

There were 2 cats and a pc. One cat said to the other "why do you always get to use the mouse?" the other cat stood up and said

"i dunno. but he likes tabby cats. you're a tubby cat."

the cat sat back down and the other cat walked away...

6/10 i don't really understand....

What did the snail say when he hitched a ride on the turtle's back?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1/10

When do you start on red and stop at green?

When eating a watermelon!

Last edited by a moderator:
8/10

What do you get if you give a dinosaur a pogo stick?

Big holes in you driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back