Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed lol. i only hang out in these topics a lot cause it builds up your overall post. i'm trying to get to the front page. i'm on page 2, and just three or four awya from being on page 1.

i guess if you just post a lot, you'll make it. lol, but it's gonna be hard. the people on page 1 have like.. 7000 post or more. the highest around 15000 o_O

X^D cause i'm always on. lol.. you've been here longer than me.. and you have less.

i wasn't on this site for like a year o_O

and i still have a lot.. lol

X^D cause i'm always on. lol.. you've been here longer than me.. and you have less.i wasn't on this site for like a year o_O

and i still have a lot.. lol
well i joined awhile ago, was on all the time, then just had a long absence, got uninterested in TT then a while later came back and lately i'm on like 24/7 xD

i dont even like tamagotchis really anymore i just like the forums and stuff here, but mostly the people :rolleyes:

=P i dont care what you think i'll ALWAYS love my married frankie <333333333333333333333333333

7/10

[SIZE=13pt]THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A SLIGHT[/SIZE] OBSESSION!!!!

..ya know i'm joking =P

anyways, you know the drill, *i*/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back