Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10
btw, what does *i* mean
*i*/10 means infinity out of ten. which is reeeeeeeeally goood.

7/10 for youu

btw to the person who rates me: i don't really like mine but tamatalk won't let me change it!! it WILL NOT LOAD even after 7 minutes (yes i counted). i'll try again like next week

tamagotchi pal; 10/10

Last edited by a moderator:
3/10...

and can someone please tell me what my avvie shows up as?? i'm having problems with Edit Avatar....

^^^ It's still hearts. I had the same problem yesterday too but it finally changed after an hour. Just wait for a few hours and if it still hasn't changed maybe you could contact a guide or admin or whoever so they can help =D

7/10

^^^ It's still hearts. I had the same problem yesterday too but it finally changed after an hour. Just wait for a few hours and if it still hasn't changed maybe you could contact a guide or admin or whoever so they can help =D
7/10
thankiess!! [5/10] do you have to wait the hour while on the edit avatar page or will it change in an hour while i'm posting and stuff??

..wait a minute did you draw yours??

Last edited by a moderator:
thankiess!! [5/10] do you have to wait the hour while on the edit avatar page or will it change in an hour while i'm posting and stuff??
..wait a minute did you draw yours??
No but I've drawn something similar to this before. But it was on my old computer D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back