Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10. Its Cute ^^.

My Granny had a Puppy that looked just like that, Name was Stuart Little. But it Ran Away.

Black + Grey + Silver + White = AWESOME.

*i*/10.

But change your signature to black, grey, and white, no make it more whiner, sad like. To your whole signature, avatar, and username, and attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also hate the fact that you judge people by what they give you, not what they have, and if they are your friends, you give them a higher score. I dont like Pokemon to much, and I hate tamagochis...o whatever, but I like the fading effect....

2/10

I also hate the fact that you judge people by what they give you, not what they have, and if they are your firends, you give them a higher score. I dont like pokemon to much, and I hate tamagochis...o whatever, but I like the fading effect....
2/10
Hmm..

Remember you gave you Fun2 a 3/10 or whatever, then she gave you a low rating, and you gave her like a zero, when she had the same signature?

Ok, first I don't care. If you want to be some whining, spolied, brat it doesn't matter to me. But you're signature and avatar isn't the best. So stop acting so b**hy, do whatever you want, I don't give a ****. And first of all, don't be bringing up some, I don't like tama's so what? And also I don't like the fact that if someone is happy with they're life you have end up rude. Also you're signature is so ugly and/or, you fake goth, emo or whateva.

So whatever you hippocrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back