RATE THE PERSON'S SIGNATURE ABOVE YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa_rocks133

Reaction score
This is a game where you can rate the person's signature above you. All the other people are doing rate the avvie's and signature's so I thought it would be cool to do this!! ~you can rate mine whoever is first!!~ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry..I know NOT to do that:) But thanks for not making such a big deal of it..i already got reported a couple of days ago for accidently click on a button twice which made one topic a duplicate*my slow computer made me..*By the way..why do people keep talking about this karma thing? What is it?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry..I know NOT to do that:) But thanks for not making such a big deal of it..i already got reported a couple of days ago for accidently click on a button twice which made one topic a duplicate*my slow computer made me..*By the way..why do people keep talking about this karma thing? What is it?..
Under your avvie, you know the thing that says karma, go onto "Users guide to tamatalk" for more information

We already have a topic on this subject, so I've closed this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back