Rate the saying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10

What's the point of having friends when the only friend you have went through hell and back a thousand times to betray you.

10/10

I'm screaming I love you so (because I love you).

^^lol random

10/10 + .1 extra points for ur awesomelu awesome avvie

Nananananananananananananananananana BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10

I LOOOVE BATMAN (and Robin lol. naw, I don't love Robin. haha)

oh, thanks, I loovee Pon and Zi (the two dudes in my avvie lol)

uhmm...

"Do you wanna do something bad? Like, reproductive bad?" - Me. lol.

3/10

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

I have 2; ^^^^^^1/10

"If he breaks you heart,

break his jaw"

"If you don't like my driving,get off the side walk"

Didn't make those up

10/10 XD

"Friendship is like peeing yourself; Every one can see it, but only you can experiance the warm feeling it brings."

8/10 xD;; Whoa, it made me laugh

"Pick what you need, discard what you don't. For everbody to think that way is pointless."

9/10 XD

early to rise early o bed makes a man wise but socially dead :angry:

Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say "Are you gonna drink that?"

when life gives you lemons…throw them over your shoulder and look for an orange

no’one is perfect,

well then I'm no’one

My mind is like lighting, one brilliant flash, then its gone

That's all folks!

1/10 SORRY I DONT UNDERSTAND.

Listen and have a disaster drill at the school Roko-chan started disaster drill from underground house Chanzu Sassoku ham. Torahamu kun, however, remain in the house from the basement alone and do not say it today.

。 Higuchi condemned as a tunnel made from Panda-kun, came to the park Chanzu hum quietly. But they were divided even Mayotsu Yuu tunnel on the way, disaster drill is fairly A damned Success ( (Endearment ) ) Did. Back to the underground house and everyone is happy, nice, house underground, that scary chick Corps ( ( War story ) ) Was swallowed up by the Piyo Chanzu.

He had come through the tunnel that leads from the garden of Sakura's house.

Kun Torahamu underground house I was surprised to awake.。 Piyo Chanzu is surrounded by, but everyone will find a helpmate to the half crying.

Chanzu Ham, helpmate Torahamu-kun, and PiyoSou Chanzu from underground house, made a campaign together.

And Strategy Maneuvers Start!

o.o copyed of of google translate of the japan hamtaro website...whats even more shocking is the title in google transate..its this. The 103 story "and take seizure Koyo! House Underground" xD go ahead rate it a 1. because its so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back