Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense , its very plain :( Like, no color. .. Boring XD Not to be rude. i get a hint your still working on it (hopefully). I like the alt codes though and your plead to save the earth is , nice? Its not horrible so I'll give it a 2/10 ... :nazotchi: * a note about my signature : I know it sucks - still under construction. Been really busy so I haven't been able to update it . I know , shame on me <_<

3/10 Not too good. Sorry.

But do you like my siggy? I just updated it. And I'm thinking of adding a little more... :eek:

No offense , its very plain :eek: Like, no color. .. Boring XD Not to be rude. i get a hint your still working on it (hopefully). I like the alt codes though and your plead to save the earth is , nice? Its not horrible so I'll give it a 2/10 ... ;) * a note about my signature : I know it sucks - still under construction. Been really busy so I haven't been able to update it . I know , shame on me :p
How do you like my siggy NOW?

9/10

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But who's Oreo, and I'm not so big on the username in your siggy.

No offense, though. My siggy used to be like that, too. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10

I'm not so big on grey, no offense, it's just my opion.

But besides that, it's good!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back