Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I don't like Hannah Montana. But... I won't subtract anything from your siggy for it. I'm a nice person.

I give it a 6/10. The colours don't match, The advertisement is a bit annoying, and just.... the STYLE of the text bothers me. BUT, I have not subtracted from it for being Hannah Montana. =3

Wow. I don't like Hannah Montana. But... I won't subtract anything from your siggy for it. I'm a nice person.
I give it a 6/10. The colours don't match, The advertisement is a bit annoying, and just.... the STYLE of the text bothers me. BUT, I have not subtracted from it for being Hannah Montana. =3
In case you didn't notice, my siggy matches my avvie. I give ur's a 6/10 too. It's a bit dull, but's its ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
*i*/10

and hannah fanatic? have a better attitude. we are rating by OUR likes and dislikes here. don't tell us to be more mature because YOU AREN'T. please stop flaming. If you don't like something DON'T SAY IT. when i don't like something, i won't rate it. you do the same if it makes you so mad. and if you hate the bad responses, change it up. maybe they don't like the colors anyway.

*i*/10
and hannah fanatic? have a better attitude. we are rating by OUR likes and dislikes here. don't tell us to be more mature because YOU AREN'T. please stop flaming. If you don't like something DON'T SAY IT. when i don't like something, i won't rate it. you do the same if it makes you so mad. and if you hate the bad responses, change it up. maybe they don't like the colors anyway.
If they don't like the colours, that's perfectly fine. But each time they rate it they add something like, "I hate hannah montana" or something. I think they should rate my siggy depending on my colours and letter style/size. Even if they give me a 0/10 because they hated my letter size or something, I wouldn't care. I just think that just because they hate hannah montana is not a good reason to hate my siggy. If my colour's aren't that good or if my letter style and size aren't that good, that's a good reason to hate it.

Wild_cat_gal, I give you 8/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
5/10 well, it dosent catch my eye. do something unique! dont be afraid! NO ONE CARES!

8/10

Mileyroxursox2342, I think most of us here base most of our rating on the context of your siggy. If you had a colorful siggy with "jsfisfslkfuis" in it, what would you rate it? A 10? No. Some people here don't like Hannah Montana, and will give your siggy a low rating because of their personal dislike. So what if they don't like it? YOU do, and that's all that matters. A siggy is to express yourself, and if you like Hannah Montana, post it in your siggy. Just remember that if people don't like Hannah Montana, their going to give your signaturea low rating most of the time. Just bare your teeth and deal with it. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back