Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4/10

It's hard to read!

Edit: someone posted whwen i posted! I was talking about Tamaheaven2...i was talking about her sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Rate the Siggy above you.
Example-

I rate GotchiGirl96's siggy 10/10

I dont know if there was a topic like this already but I would be a Bumped Topic if someone moved it back up to page 1, so heres another topic. Lets get started.

*AG11*

RATE MINE!!!!

|

|

|

|

|

V
Actually, this IS a copy... It has to be inactive for one month to be a bumped topic. And it was on the first page yesterday.

6/10

Needs more color and less blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey angelgotchi I was thinking that maybe :) we shouldn't fight :D and just be friends....if you want to stay enemys.....I just go away. :(

Hey angelgotchi I was thinking that maybe :) we shouldn't fight :D and just be friends....if you want to stay enemys.....I just go away. :(
0/10.

Nothing there :p lol~

Mine?

5/10 Its good, but it has much room for improvment!! You should add some more colour to it, and mabye make it a bit smaller?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Out of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~*7/10*~ :wacko:

~I like the colors, but I think you should change the lines around...

Like you should take the line that is the smallest and put the first, then the line that's the second smallest and put that second. That way it kinda goes small to big, so it looks very cool! B)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Out of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~*7/10*~ :wacko:

~I like the colors, but I think you should change the lines around...

Like you should take the line that is the smallest and put the first, then the line that's the second smallest and put that second. That way it kinda goes small to big, so it looks very cool! B)
10/10 Great!

Thanks for the advice! Like how I changed it?

8/10. Cute. Maybe say the pets names. But if u don't, it's OK. There might not be enough room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back