Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/10. Dont like the color. And just because I like the jonas brothers doesnt mean I'm dumb. So dont say smart. Just say your one of the people who dont care for the Jonas Bros at all. But I like the HIt me with your Best shot part.

2/10. Dont like the color. And just because I like the jonas brothers doesnt mean I'm dumb. So dont say smart. Just say your one of the people who dont care for the Jonas Bros at all. But I like the HIt me with your Best shot part.
I copied it, and quit your whining on how it says dumb. they are dumb, anyways. and dontt ell me what to do >_>

*i*/10

i like it a lot;)

10/10

^^ whoops meant for jinx... hang on...

cutie pupluv i give you 6/10. i like the content but not so much the colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooops jinx im sooooo sorry when i said 10/10 i meant for the avvie... i always get mixed up in these topics... sorry i'm gonna say 7.5/10 :'(

i need to change mine again.... i'm always doing songs but i feel like being a little more unique...

*i*/10

'Things have changed for me.' <3

If you want a unique siggy, make it all spazzy like mine xD Caps lock is always fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back