Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe people like you who have those either mushy or emo poems in their siggys get more than me! My siggy is a beautiful song, and you wouldn't understand it.
huh!!? my siggy is not mushy nor emo. nothing near either. it's just a piece of one of my favorite songs, Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls. I rated yours 2/10, it was because of other reasons. just because you have a link of a good song in your signature doesn't make it a good siggy. there were other reasons i didn't like it, i don't like the color, or the size or the default font, the 2 points i DID give you were because i liked the message. if YOU like your siggy, then good for you, keep it!! don't take other peoples ratings personally! also, i can't help what ratings i get. by the way, thanks for the insult. -.-

GotchiGirl - 4/10

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe people like you who have those either mushy or emo poems in their siggys get more than me! My siggy is a beautiful song, and you wouldn't understand it.
umm.. what the hell is your problem? back off for once and relax.

sheesh.

anyway- 10/10 flutterby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back