Rate your day so far out of 10

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/10

Woke up to my little sister's annoying friends. Got all mad about it. Openly said that I was annoyed because of them.

Spent almost an hour looking for fish sticks I was supposed to make for lunch. Turns out my mom meant fish filets.

Yeah. o3o

3/10

Got a cavity filled. Turns out they didn't put in enough numbing stuff in the shot, and they had to give me another one D:

^ I hate the shots. ;w; It usually takes it 3 hours just for the numbness to go away.

8/10

I was looking through dA and I found some really amazing fanarts of the Reborn! characters.

It made my day. (':

8/10

I got doritos from my friend, found the book I wanted to read, was a replacement for a bit in the dodgeball team (It's different here) and I got a free sticker

8.5/10.

It would have been a nine, but lunch was pretty bad today.

Other than that, it was a pretttty amazing day ♥

Er...10? It's my birthday, and I had a wicked day.

-Present opening 10/10

-Theme park 10/10

Buffet 10/10

Eating to much 2/10

Turning 300 99/10

Guess that's a case of 131/50 then

0/10

I feel so depressed. I'm going to make it better by seeing my best friend. <3

5/10. I went to cross country practice, and it wasn't that fun. Then I went to get my pressure points done. Then I went home and washed my hair and straightened it, the 5 points only come because my hair came out really good, lol. Not much happened today though really.

2/10. Spent an hour peeling frozen bacon. Annoying neighbor came over and was so loud he ruined this thing I was recording. Went to the dentist. Annoying neighbor came over again. Only good thing was that dinner was good.

7/10 New episode of my favorite anime was good. New episode of my favorite Filipino drama was good. That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back