Razor's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razor01

Reaction score
I'm getting my first Tama tomorrow! WOOT! Well, at least buying it. If we can't find a v4 or v4.5 in stores we're heading to eBay where I've already scouted out some cheap v4.5's. Wish me luck!

~Razor

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!

Well, I've decided that Music Star looks good, too, so I'm planning on either buying a v4 from eBay or getting a v6. Since you can marry band members and the band manager is there as well it'll be easier to marry my pet.

~Razor

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOHOOOOO!

I found a Music Star at Target!

I got home and opened it up. Got the egg and it hatched into a boy. I named him Rico.

Yay for Rico! My ID on Music City is CM1227. Still need to find a band, but so far all is well.

His instrument is a microphone! That's really funny because I am a top singer in chorus XD We're meant to be!

~Razor

Rico evolved into a Kuchitamatchi! YAY! He evolved quite fast. Hmmm. Not even a year old. Ah well. He evolved!

~Razor

Did I tell you my Tamagotchi came with three figures and the movie?

The figures are:

Mametchi with trumpet

Memetchi with mic

Kuchipatchi with accordion

I've actually seen the movie before, but I watched it again anyway.

In other news, Rico is doing fine. Fell asleep at eight during the first hour of the movie. He's four hearts full, perfectly happy, and has 0 stress. The only problem is, will he wake up in the middle of the night since he fell asleep at 8:00 PM? Please PM me if you have answers.

Well, Rico slept through the night fine. That's good! I think I'll wake him up now. Gotta go to school today T_T

He's up. Let's let him talk, shall we?

Rico: Hey! I was havin' a good dream!

Me: Yes, I know, but-

Rico: I'm still tired!

Me: I KNOW, BUT-

Rico: GRRRR!

Me: I have to go to school-

Rico: > :p

OK, yeah, um, he's calmed down...

LOL! Later!

Hey guys!

I got home from school and unpaused Rico. Of course, he was fine.

However, I cannot make him go to preschool. I keep clicking it but it just beeps and doesn't go anywhere. What the heck is going on? Please PM me if you have answers! PLEASE!

Almost time for bed! Rico is doing great. However, he still won't go to preschool. If anyone reading this can help me at all, please PM me ASAP!

Let's let Rico talk:

Rico: Hi everyone!

Me: Rico, you have to go to bed soon, so please get ready.

Rico: But I-

Me: You can still talk, I'm just reminding you.

Rico: OK. Anyway, hi everyone! I don't know why Razor won't send me to school, probably because she never got an education and is really stupid.

Me: I heard that!

Rico: ...

Me: Get ready for bed.

Oh, brother...

Anyway, please, please, please notify me if you have an answer! Thanks and bye!

Rico evolved into a Kikitchi in the night. That's good. And all I have to report right now.

Rico is doing wonderfully!

He met his band members this morning, a Chamametchi and a Hinotamatchi. I called the band LOST. The teacher gave him some bongos.

He also had a quick meal of cereal, which he seemed to enjoy.

Peace!

Rico is happily sleeping ^^

I'd really love it if you sent me fanmail! It'd like to know if people enjoying my log.

ARGH! Life update, I've got an Amoxicillin rash all over my legs. Yuck! Good thing it'll clear up.

Later, guys! Don't forget that fanmail!

Hey guys,

Sorry no posts yesterday. Nothing much went on because Rico was on pause most of the day (I had a friend over for dinner). He took a bath yesterday, and he goes to bed at 8:30 now.

Later guys!

YEAH!

Rico was sleeping, and I heard him beep, and I looked, and he evolved into a Mametchi! YAY! He's so cool!

Later guys!

Latest posts

Back