READ IF YOU NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matnik13

Reaction score
:mellow: HI matnik13 here. if you need help post it here and i'll awnser all your questions (if i can) i have hade tama's for ages and know loads about them :) :D :p

Hi Matnik13,

I understand that you are trying to be helpful but "come to me for help" topics have been banished from TamaTalk. There are a number of reasons for this:

1. They defeat the purpose of having the individual help section

2. They are open ended and often deviate from being about help and result in lots of SPAM

3. Other new members cannot search them easily to see if their question has been asked before

4. There seems to be a lot of rivalry between members when help topics are open - everyone wants to be "the one" who helps

The best way that you can help is by answering the individual questions that other members post in their own new threads. :lol: That way all of the above mentioned problems are avoided!

BTW, I also noticed that you created a second help topic here. Please do not create the same topic more than once. Once is quite enough. You will find members will choose not respond to topic they know are not allowed. :D Also you do require patience even on regular topics, it will take a while for it be viewed when there are often 20 odd pages of new posts to read through each time someone logs in!

Regards,

Bell Sprout

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back