Read my topic: HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i forgive my friend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
i have a topic called HELP! HELP! HELP! i am going to copy and paste what happened:

Ok so my friend had just got a v3 the same day i did. I was excited that we both had one and she seemed to be. but then my door was open to my house and she called me. i wasn't home so my sister picked it up. She said that she left her math note book in my room, (wich she did) so my sister told her to come. I was in gymnastics and she saw my new tama in my room. My sister was down stairs and didn't here her turn it on, (it was on pause). and she put it in her pocket and got her note book and left. My sister didn't see anything bad happen. when i got home i couldn't find it and i asked my sister. she told me that my friend had come over to get the NB so i called her. she said to go to her house. when i got there she said that she had but it in a paper towel and threw it in the brook in the golf corse near my house!!!!! i ran to the brook but the tama was long gone. :D :p it was a girl furawatchi named BROOK actually (it was a weird coinsidence). i am really sad and i miss BROOK what should i do???

please vote!

That's really mean! I know what you should do. Tell your parents and tell them to go tell your "friend" that she has to buy you a new V3.

-h99 :D

It's me flutterby again...

* <-- click here three times.

i already talked to you in your subject and i know how bad you feel. hope things get better!!! Tell me if there's anything i can do to cheer you up.

P.S. Please reply again in the topic 'guess my pet's name!' because i replied again.

It's me flutterby again...

* <-- click here three times.

i already talked to you in your subject and i know how bad you feel. hope things get better!!! Tell me if there's anything i can do to cheer you up.

P.S. Please reply again in the topic 'guess my pet's name!' because i replied again.
thanks for the consern! you are really nice!

i will reply in the topic -click 3 times

Well, I supposed the best thing you can do is talk to her, figure out why she did that. =o

I mean, for everything that's done, there's a reason. Even if the reason is 'I just wanted to' or 'I felt like it'. If she says that, then you have every reason to be mad at her. xD But if she says that you did something to her that she didn't like, then you have to talk it out with her, and maybe talk to your parents. =o

It's the best thing to do :D

Well, I supposed the best thing you can do is talk to her, figure out why she did that. =o
I mean, for everything that's done, there's a reason. Even if the reason is 'I just wanted to' or 'I felt like it'. If she says that, then you have every reason to be mad at her. xD But if she says that you did something to her that she didn't like, then you have to talk it out with her, and maybe talk to your parents. =o

It's the best thing to do :D
well, she told her mom to tell my mom that she was jelous that i had one to. but i don't think that is a good reason. here mom came over just before to drop off the new v3 she bought me. her mom is really nice! now it is kinda akward to be around her. we don't talk. but i have a new pink ice cream v3 now. :p

That's really mean! I know what you should do. Tell your parents and tell them to go tell your "friend" that she has to buy you a new V3.
-h99 :D
Yup.

Something like that kinda happened to me.

Ok I went to the park with My friend's sister her boy friend my brother and my baby neighbour. I brought my tama on my eck on a key chain. My friends sisters boyfriend told me to hang it on a pole and that her would remind me to get it when we leave. Then We went home and I never noticed that it wasn't on my neck like 3 hours later I felt my neck and it wasn't there. my neighbour was having a party and her and her friends have just went there I asked them If they toke it and she said no. I checked my house just to see If i had brought it home but I hadn't so I ran to the park but It wasn't there I was so mad!

You should tell your parents to tell your so called "friends" parents and tell them that your "friend" has to buy you a new tama. Just like hanatchi99 said.

( I would make her buy a v4 :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like that kinda happened to me.
Ok I went to the park with My friend's sister her boy friend my brother and my baby neighbour. I brought my tama on my eck on a key chain. My friends sisters boyfriend told me to hang it on a pole and that her would remind me to get it when we leave. Then We went home and I never noticed that it wasn't on my neck like 3 hours later I felt my neck and it wasn't there. my neighbour was having a party and her and her friends have just went there I asked them If they toke it and she said no. I checked my house just to see If i had brought it home but I hadn't so I ran to the park but It wasn't there I was so mad!
I would be SO MAD! He should have to buy u a new tama :angry:

you bumped the page- from June.

please dont do that

i'm sure this person has gottent this problem situated by now.

no need to reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back