READ THIS ALL V4 OWNERS A.S.A.P.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...so every day you can get a new teacher, right...?

Just making sure.

now this is cool i can now raise my tama in a different skill other than knowledge

yay

thx

Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*
The names of the teachers are Mr. Turtlepedia, Ms. Flower and Mr. Canvas. Just in case you wanted to know.

thats realy hellpful thanks tamacrazycheerleader :) :D

thats not really a cheat, in tamatown it says there are different teachers you can have. i figured that out the first time i had a tama.

Right now, my tamagotchi v4 is 1 yr. old. All of a sudden, I got a letter from my pre-school teacher saying bye. Following that, I recieved another message taking me to the school. After it showed the AWAY sign, i hit the B button. The school showed up, then I saw the Turtle teacher. Now, here's where the interesting part comes in... When the Turtle teacher showed up, I, for no reason, hit the C button. As soon as I did it, a different Flower teacher showed up.. I hit it again, and a Human-like teacher showed up. I clicked on the Flower teacher in the end. When your tamagotchi goes to school, it normally plays the game where there are three presents, and there is two poop, and the other an intellegence point bundle right? Well, I picked the flower teacher, went to school, and instead of having an intellegence bundle, I got an arts points bundle, or the two stars thing bundle of points. Now, that leads me to believe that the Turtle teacher is for intellegence points, Flower for Arts, and Human for Social. Now, you can pick what type of points you get for going to school and playing the gift game! I'm so glad I hit that C button!!!Hope I helped you guys!

*tamacrazycheerleader*
Yes, that is why you have the choice of teachers

Hmm...so every day you can get a new teacher, right...?
Just making sure.
No, sorry...you only get one teacher. The only time you have a choice is when the teacher (turtle) comes, then press A or C to switch. Then press B to select. This is very useful for getting a job you want. For example if you wanted to be a fashion designer, you would chose Ms.Flower. I hope I cleard things up for you and others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back