Read this story I wrote!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she wouldn't but its good you asked first! I like seeing nice tamatalkakins (sp?)!

PLEASE dont give elmo a bad name! i love him and got a tmx elmo for christmas even though im 11:) YOUR STORY IS HALARIUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNTINUE COUNTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought that it would be stupid but it isnt!!!

Chapter three:

The baby characters get tough

" But why weren't they sissy when they fought the Wiggles?" Asked Toothy. " It's because they aren't cartoons." Culu explained. "They can quit if they want, they aren't cartoons that can't quit and aren't under control." Culu said. "Maybe we should get them all gangsta before they fight." Tulip said. "It will be more cool, plus hopefully it will be a matrix fight!" Terrance said. "Yea, maybe some cool duds too." said Toothy. Meanwhile we continue the fight with Elmo and Barney.... " I'm gonna tell my mommy!!!" Elmo said. "You made me wet my pants!!" Barney said. " Both of you shut up." Culu said. "Yea, come over here you idoits." Leyden said. " That's not nice!!" Elmo cried.

"Nice Shmice, now shut up and listen." Toothy growled. " Both of you can't fight yet, you need to be toughened up first." Tulip said. "I'm plenty tough enough thank you!" Elmo said. "Just watch me!" Barney said. Barney picked up a straw and bent it. "See I'm so cool!" Barney said. "Wow.. can you make a dog?" Elmo said. " I think I might b-" Barney began.. "SHUT UP!" Terrance said. Then the three friends began to form a plan to make them tougher...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back