READ THIS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaloverbf

Reaction score
people have actually started a thread about hating tamav5

they think it is absolutey stupid

i want to protect the v5 by making a club thingy so pleasy pm me to join

#in group:2

pleasy help us expand it

:wacko: :( :) :eek:

:D B) B) :D

:D B) B)

:D :D :D :D

the chances are getting out

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't LOVE the V5... but I definitely like it better than when I first got it. I was one of the ones who made a topic called "V5... a let down?" the first day I got it. I really didn't like it at first. But what the hey? I'll join. I've really warmed up to the changes. It's all about opinion. It's different, and some people like the difference, and others don't. If someone asked me what I thought about the V5, I would say "I like it. But It took awhile to get used to."

~SkyCrystal~

awesome anyone else???

*smily*smily*smily*smily*

:( :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

:eek: ;) :p

:D B) :blink:

:unsure: :ph34r: :lol:

I dun like v5 very much, Although I know a lot about it, I only have 1v5, and the hating v5 topics, it is entitled to them what version they like! You cant jus" say "Join my club n" save v5s!" It is up to you what you like/dislike.

yeah well i don't care people don't like the v5

i'm just saying that they think it is a "tamagotchi failure" and i' m against that

do you have a problem with that do you have a problem with what i think

do you have a problem with the v5 do you have a problem with anything???

I like the v5, but you gotta admit that it does get kinda boring. Like, there is nothing to do. Nothing exciting happens on it. But overall, it is a really good version. I like the graphics, characters, games, items, and other things. but it really gets boring but I still love it.

And making a club is okay, but it really depends on what people think. And it is not like you need to save the v5, nothing is wrong with it. How is your club going to "save" the v5?

But I hope you understand me, and don't get mad.

~QuinnK

At first, i thought the 'don't get v5s' were acually true, but i bought it anyways. Then i started to like it, now i adore it!!! I still love my other tamagotchis too. So i maybe i will? But where is it located? Here on this topic, or out on the web? Also, what do we do in this club?? :huh:

I LOVE my v5!!!!

I'm on my 9th generation.

I'll join!!!!!!!

I'll even put some smilies!!!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

At first, i thought the 'don't get v5s' were acually true, but i bought it anyways. Then i started to like it, now i adore it!!! I still love my other tamagotchis too. So i maybe i will? But where is it located? Here on this topic, or out on the web? Also, what do we do in this club?? :eek:
nothin i just wanted to see how many people like the v5

I like the v5, but you gotta admit that it does get kinda boring. Like, there is nothing to do. Nothing exciting happens on it. But overall, it is a really good version. I like the graphics, characters, games, items, and other things. but it really gets boring but I still love it.
And making a club is okay, but it really depends on what people think. And it is not like you need to save the v5, nothing is wrong with it. How is your club going to "save" the v5?

But I hope you understand me, and don't get mad.

~QuinnK
its just to see how many people think that the v5 isn't a failure and to show that topic person that some people like the v5

I dun like v5 very much, Although I know a lot about it, I only have 1v5, and the hating v5 topics, it is entitled to them what version they like! You cant jus" say "Join my club n" save v5s!" It is up to you what you like/dislike.
and i didn't say "save" in any of my posts so burn

Tamaloverbf... next time, please don't quote all the posts in seperate posts. You should try to do it all in one post next time.

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back