"Real" Tamagotchi Fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
I like Tamagotchis and all but I don't feel like a real Tamagotchi fan because:

1) I can only afford to keep one Tamagotchi running at once.

2) I only have 3 Tamagotchi Connexions, nothing else.

3) I don't have Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Morino Tamagotchi, or even one of the original Tamagotchis.

4) I don't even have a Mini.

Do you have any ideas how I could feel more like a REAL Tamagotchi Fan?

Is there any way to recharge Tamagotchi batteries (to save money so I could have more than one running at once)?

Where do you get Angelgotchi / Devilgotchi / Morino Tamagotchi / ANYTHING BUT CONNEXION!?!?!

Do you know how to convince parents that Tamagotchis aren't something to be hated? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Tama, you are a REAL tamagotchi fan! If you are on this site talking to people about ur tama! To answer you question, you can go here to find Angelgotchi's and stuff by going to Tbay! There are tons of people on here who are willing to sell. Also, you can go to Ebay.com to also get them cheap.

Also, you can tell your parents that it is a good toy because it teaches you how to take care of a pet. AND if you're in the car for a long ride with them it'll help keep you ocupied and help from saying "ARE WE THERE YET?" :( ;)

(lol it actually works)

- Spongeboby

P.S

at least you have 3 tamagotchis, I only have 1! :huh:

Star Tama, if you have a tamagotchi and you talk on here you are a tama fan.i only have 1 v2 and 1 v3. ;)

Yes, you are a real tama fan as long as you keep loving your tamagotchi. There are sometimes you can't be with it, but you don't have to be with it every second of you life. I know I'm a real tamagotchi fan, because I take my tama everywhere, I love it and I act like it is real. I hope you do the same!

Oh...

You ARE a tamagotchi Fan!

Who says you arent?

You Have three tamas and love them!

You joined tamatalk(A tama Fan website!)

There is no reason you arent!

I have three tamas

No entamas Angelgotchis Devils or Minis or any thing fancy

Only 3 Connections!

And Im still a Fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 2 tamagotchis! V2 V3 and Im a fan, Just my mom refuses to use her ebay account to buy me any of the older versions, Tho I was close to getting a angelgotchi

Well said everyone! *applauds* :(

StarTama - they are right - of course you are a real fan!!

I echo what they are all saying - and, one more thing, don't forget what Sweet Kandi always says: Labels are for cans, not people - just be yourself and be happy with your 3 x tama conneXions ;)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Proud Mother of 3 x V1s and 1 x V2 which I too, find impossible to run all at once!!! (And no prospect of a V3, Angel/Devil, Morino, Entama, etc. in the near future - so what??? I am enjoying the ones I own right now....) :huh:

Star Tama, you are a REAL tamagotchi fan! If you are on this site talking to people about ur tama! To answer you question, you can go here to find Angelgotchi's and stuff by going to Tbay! There are tons of people on here who are willing to sell. Also, you can go to Ebay.com to also get them cheap. Also, you can tell your parents that it is a good toy because it teaches you how to take care of a pet. AND if you're in the car for a long ride with them it'll help keep you ocupied and help from saying "ARE WE THERE YET?" :p :huh:

(lol it actually works)

- Spongeboby

P.S

at least you have 3 tamagotchis, I only have 1! :huh:
it true having more than one tama shows you like them even being a user on this website is showing you like tamas and yes ebay is a good tama-buying site

Thanx :p people it makes me feel better. My Tama is also on Generation three now, it's a jelly toddler thingo, and it's doing forward rolls.
You are a real big fan of tamas because you go on tamatalk and you want to have different versions.

I have 5xV2 and 2xV3. I dodn't have any othjer versions because they are not avalible here in the U.K.

I want to get the pink with cherries V3! :huh: And an entama! :huh: :huh:

i agree with everyone, you are a real and true tama fan. it doesn't matter how many tamagotchis you have, it just matters how much you love the one(s) you already have!

1) I can only afford to keep one Tamagotchi running at once.

i find it hard to take care of more than 2 at a time. what with school and everything, one of them always ends up on pause!

3) I don't have Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Morino Tamagotchi, or even one of the original Tamagotchis.

that's okay, they can be hard to find, and expensive too! if you really want one of the above, just save your money.

4) I don't even have a Mini.

minis are cute and all, but they're pretty boring (in my opinion), so you're not missing out on anything :huh:

Is there any way to recharge Tamagotchi batteries

unfortunately, no :) tama batteries only cost about 5$ where i live. hey! i just thought of something! even though you don't have all those fancy Tamas like the angel, devil, morino, original, you're saving a ton of money on batteries - those tamas all take two batteries instead of one! to buy batteries for my original tama costs about 10$ for me :) which is why i don't run him very often.

Where do you get Angelgotchi / Devilgotchi / Morino Tamagotchi / ANYTHING BUT CONNEXION!?!?!

the tbay forum, or ebay.com/ebay.ca. they can be costly though, and like i mentioned, batteries for them are expensive! those tamas you just mentioned are very nice and all, but they can't connect, have babies, play with items, go to the shop or tama town like the connexion can!

Do you know how to convince parents that Tamagotchis aren't something to be hated?

i wish i had the magic answer to that, but i don't. my parents don't hate tamagotchis but i know they think that they are silly and that i shouldn't be wasting so much time and money on them. i'm 24 and they think i'm too old for them. let your parents think what they want about tamagotchis, and try not to let it bother you. just remember, there are 44,315 members of this message board - that's 44,315 people of all ages who love Tamas!

^_^ :p :) :) :) WOW are u 24 and u have tamagotchis COOL :lol: im only 11 and i have 1 v3 and im 1 of the popular kids in the class and i get teased about having a tamagotchi and im like omg :) get a life :) :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back