REAL TWINS PICTURE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u are a liar. there are not twins. maybe you should actually have real pictures, not stickers.

there is no such thing as twins. pictures can be easily formatted to make it look like what u want....

maybe there is such things...but i havent seen that kinda tama's around...i think its fake...but unsure...as you could see the icons and backgrounds are different and in some websites they say that kind of background is a copy of the real one with just a slight difference...but then again i could be totally wrong...maybe thats just a different type of tama

[SIZE=21pt] :p Ok I'll say this again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TAMA-TWINS!!! Stop spamming the boards with fake pics and lies THEY DON'T EXIST!!! ;) B) :D :D [/SIZE]
yah i totally agree and guess what that pic was PROBABLY phototshopped cuz when they connect one goes up or something...

[SIZE=21pt]God! Someone's cranky but no really!If they are fake stop! That's probably a pic of them connecting![/SIZE]
It's not them connecting, but still its fake. :D

They are obviously not twins... they are just your adult tama using the "!!", the item that makes it possible to clone yourself and let your self dance together!!! Here is a pick of the clone thing and him using it, DON'T BE FOOLED WITH THIS CRAP ABOUT TWINS!

Ill post it once i can use the camera... it will be probably tomarrow...

also, after they become good friends in version3, the two look at each other, and then give the presents or whatever they do.

I HAVE TWINS! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAID THEY DIDN'T EXIST!!!! i've had twins from the start but never had a scanner or webcam! So finally my dad went and bought one and now look===> i can really prove myself!!! YAHOOOOO! Check it out...they are about to die,, i want to keep it forever so i can share them with everyone!! its so cool! altough its wierd because you only play with one, and only get to name one and so on! but its cool anyways.!! look! https://www.freewebs.com/tyson02/websalbum.htm
cool

The twins arguement has been settled for a very long time. There is no such thing as raising twin Tamagotchi in the same egg. This user either used the !! item, took a picture when two Tamas were connecting, or altered the picture. This topic needs no further discussion, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back