Reality Check!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
Have you ever had a "reality check" before? Do you want one? Do you even know what a "reality check" is? Well let me explain...

A reality check is where someone or something does the wrestling move to you or gives you a shake. You can also give you Tamagotchi v5/FamiTama a reality check. Just hold in the "c" button and then they do their section thingy.

I want to know, have you ever done a reality check to someone or you Tamagotchi or have they done it to you? Or do you have your own version of a reality check. Please post NICELY and have no bickering here about what's best or if you don't like it.

Have you ever had a "reality check" before? Do you want one? Do you even know what a "reality check" is? Well let me explain...
A reality check is where someone or something does the wrestling move to you or gives you a shake. You can also give you Tamagotchi v5/FamiTama a reality check. Just hold in the "c" button and then they do their section thingy.

I want to know, have you ever done a reality check to someone or you Tamagotchi or have they done it to you? Or do you have your own version of a reality check. Please post NICELY and have no bickering here about what's best or if you don't like it.
Reality check.... ;)

If you don't want to be accused of posting SPAM and want meaningful replies to a topic like this, you should try harder to explain or express yourself more clearly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back