Really Crazy Dreams?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewolf

Reaction score
Have you ever had any crazy dreams? Tell them here!

xD I have these all the time, but this one was this morning.

I was in Florida (Just me) and I was trying to learn how to surf. So, I got Kakashi (from Naruto) to teach me how to surf. After surfing, we went on the beach and were playing soccer. Then, this random dude came up to us and shouted, "Hey! You wanna be a soccer coach?" Kakashi agreed, so we went to the soccer fields. When we got there, Kakashi realized he knew nothing about soccer, so I took over.

After the game started, a kid on "my" team got hurt, so I carried him out of the building. While I was carrying him to first aid, he turned into a puppy.(Wtf?!) Then, when I got to the first aid booth they were closed, so I took him to the bathroom and cleaned his knees. The puppy got out out of my hands and dissapeared down the drain and I went back to the soccer building.

When I got to the building, my little brother was standing there, and he said, "Andy, mom and dad went home. You have to ome back home with me. It has been two days, and I ate all of my powdered sugar."

Then I woke up. Lol

Crazy huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back