really dumb ques. but can some1 help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarsc

Reaction score
hi! i got a bit of a problem. u see, this always is happening though. right, so a few days ago my tama had been alive for 3 or 4 days and it was still 1 yr old. why does this keep on happening?please reply!

tamarsc

p.s- could you please answer my poll ( which version on tamagotchis do you like best) because it is my first poll ever! :angry:

Are you pausing it for a really long time every day? That screws up the aging proccess.

no, horseracingfan, i havent. icant even remember the last time i paused my tama! :angry:

It happens to me too.

My tama was still 1yr old when it turned into a teen...

It has been a teen for 3 days now and it has only just turned 2yrs :angry:

I changed the battery and hit down load and it was fine of course - but I noticed / forgot that "download" only brings it back to the last "major event" in the tamas evolution - so it changed the time to approx 7hrs previous.

Now I have to wait longer than normal for it to evolve into an Adult on this generation.

If you haven't paused your tama, have you had any reason to change the tamas clock time - even if you set it back to the correct time afterwards? That might be affecting the age.

If not, I wouldn't worry about it. At least you know that other members get the same problem :angry:

Are you downloading your tama alot? That messes up the aging process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back