Really good sacry storie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tams girl Pink

Reaction score
This is a really goooood one from romania, there onece was a man who got tied up on the tree, he screamed for people to come and to give him food, but no one ever came, he died. The romainian forest soon had some log houses and the man who is now dead is tied on a tall wonderfull tree, the man will take people to tryed to cut it down, where taken to the top of the tree and tied for eight days and

eaight nights, if you lived the man would tie you in a bag and throw u in the river, if you would escape you would be free. One day a little girl got lost and stumbled into the tree, the man came but diddent tie her up into the tree he told her the entire story but said "This must stay secret, I must kill you, eat you" The little girl ran into a cave when she sadly turned into dust.

The worst part is... real reporters of romainia serched the romainian forest and found a tree between a riiver and a cave, and thay saw dust trailing in the cave, this might be a true story :angry: :angry: :angry:

did i say dust gah! I ment ash, she turned into ash and they found ash trailing into the cave!!

I want to hear you scary stories too! tell me your best muhahah!

Can you please fix your spelling and grammar a little? I can't really understand it.
....I just read it and i can understand it

atleast it isn't txt talk ;/

La Llorona. Spanish for "The Weeping Woman."

Once, in a small Mexican town along the Rio Grande, there was a beautiful but very poor woman named Maria. She had two little sons, but they had no father, he had left. Every night she left the two young children at home and went out for a night of dancing and flirting in her most expensive white dress with the men of the town. One of those nights, she saw a handsome cowboy, one that was passing through in his travels. They soon fell in love, but he found out about her two previous children, and refused to marry her because of that. She was stricken with grief, and went home that night, and took the boys down to the river, where she drowned them both in the murky water. She realized what she had done, letting out a horrible, earsplitting screech, before drowning herself in the river.

To this day, she appears along bodies of water and lonely roads at night, as a deathly pale, glowing lady, with blood streaming from her hollowed out eye sockets, hunting for innocent children to grab and drag to a watery grave as they scream in terror for their last moments of life. No one survives once the La Llorona finds them, she'll follow you home, even if you get away the first time. Maybe she'll drown you in the bathtub that night, or maybe she'll drag you back to the river, either way you are doomed to die.

You see, this story really messes you up if you hear it when you're four years old. Dx

^ACH!!!

The story of Clippity Clop (My version) (My version is WAYYY more gory than the ones I've heard. *evil laugh*)

One day, there was this man in war. He was an evil man. He grew his fingernails really long, so that he could kill young children. He got his legs chopped off, and he died from loss of blood. He was named clippity clop, because his spirit, with no legs, uses his very long fingernails to get around, making the sound "clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop." Clippity Clop was killed by 2 10 year old children, who were getting revenge on Clippity Clop for murdering their father. A boy named Joseph, and A girl named Jillian. Jillian's mother believed in the haunting story of Clippity Clop, so at nights, she locked the doors and windows. One night, Jillian was over at a friends house, and left at 10:30 at night. She walked home down an old dirt road. She had 3 blocks left to go until her house, when she heard the sound "clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop." so she started to walked faster. When she had 2 blocks left, she heard the sound again, and started running. On the last block, she heard the sound again, and sprinted the rest of the way home. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. Her mum was asleep. Jillian pounded on the door, and her mum woke up, and went downstairs to open the door. But when she opened the door, nobody was there. The reason is Jillian was being murdered by Clippity Clop in Jillian's treehouse. When Jillian's mum woke up in the morning, she noticed Jillian wasn't there, so she looked in Jillian's treehouse. There, she seen Jillian, dead. And in in blood, there was a message: Mum, why didn't you unlock the door?

Has anyone seen The Strangers?

Yeah ^^

.:FeeBumbleBee:. I saw your post in that Bloody Mary topic yesterday and looked up La Llorona. That's the scariest version of the story I saw just here now lol.

And that Clippity Clop story was WEIRD.

/Note to self: Run from horses and don't go outside late at night. D:

sorry me type too fast lol, i was just in a rush cuz I had to go somewhere lawl

Haha, I have one, but it only works when you tell it outloud:

One dark stormy night, a guy called his friend to bring him some food. So his friend said that he'd come soon, so he started watching TV About 10 minutes later, the doorbell ringed, and at the door, was a little girl. The guy asked "Do you have my food?" but the girl didn't reply. So he went back to watching TV. 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang again. It was the girl again, and the guy asked "Do you have my food now?" The girl still didn't reply. He went to go watch TV again. Another 10minutes later, the doorbell rand again, so he opened the doot again. It was still the girl, so he asked one last time "Do you have my food" and the girl said "BOO!"

As you can see, this only works when your talking because your friends won't expect the boo xD

this happend to my family btw

on year they went on holiday and asked for our next door neighboars to look afte the house and he said okaa and one day he was going round to the house and he saw an old man in the window with the cutains drawn and the light on so whn we got back he said who was the old man left in the house well you were gone and my mum said there wasnt anybody in there :p

when my older sister was about 2 years old:

when my sister was about 2 she clamed the old lady that is a ghost in my old house was here real mum and my mum and grandma belived she was pysic and when a program came on about america she said i have been to america to california with my other mummy and the when my anti shelly whent to give her her milk she said nooo i dont want that milk i dont like that milk it is creamy like what i got in school but she was only 2 so she hadnt been to school

when i was little:

i have never seen my granddad before because he died before i was born but one night in a dream i went up to heaven and seen him and then wheni woke up my mum said what were you saying granddad for in the night and i said i went upto heaven to see him i n dream and dicribed him axactly how he was like some night he would pretend to be drunk and walk in like a drunk man and nobody ever told me that and i discribed him exactly like it :eek: it was very freakie

FREAKY INIT

Last edited by a moderator:
^ACH!!!
The story of Clippity Clop (My version) (My version is WAYYY more gory than the ones I've heard. *evil laugh*)

One day, there was this man in war. He was an evil man. He grew his fingernails really long, so that he could kill young children. He got his legs chopped off, and he died from loss of blood. He was named clippity clop, because his spirit, with no legs, uses his very long fingernails to get around, making the sound "clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop." Clippity Clop was killed by 2 10 year old children, who were getting revenge on Clippity Clop for murdering their father. A boy named Joseph, and A girl named Jillian. Jillian's mother believed in the haunting story of Clippity Clop, so at nights, she locked the doors and windows. One night, Jillian was over at a friends house, and left at 10:30 at night. She walked home down an old dirt road. She had 3 blocks left to go until her house, when she heard the sound "clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop." so she started to walked faster. When she had 2 blocks left, she heard the sound again, and started running. On the last block, she heard the sound again, and sprinted the rest of the way home. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. Her mum was asleep. Jillian pounded on the door, and her mum woke up, and went downstairs to open the door. But when she opened the door, nobody was there. The reason is Jillian was being murdered by Clippity Clop in Jillian's treehouse. When Jillian's mum woke up in the morning, she noticed Jillian wasn't there, so she looked in Jillian's treehouse. There, she seen Jillian, dead. And in in blood, there was a message: Mum, why didn't you unlock the door?
I've heard that story! Except the noise was click click drag, and he followed her home from school.

And he had no legs or head.

The Hitchhiker by Katherine Day

A young couple just returned from their vacation in California and now, along with their three-year-old daughter, were returning to their house in Oregon. Determined to make it up there in two days, the couple alternated on the driving every 6 hours until they reached home. At this point on the first day of their trip home it was the third shift, at 11:00 that night, and the husband, Paul, was driving. Paul’s eyes were really weary; he could barely keep his eyes on the road. He turned to his wife, Morgan. She was fast asleep against the door of the old station wagon. He looked in the review mirror at young Franchesca in her car seat. She looked so angelic sleeping there that, despite the fact Paul needed the company, he decided against waking up either of them.

Paul continued driving along the deserted road, when suddenly, his high beams picked up a man in a trench coat. As Paul approached the man, he noticed his thumb was extended and he had a small carpetbag off to his left. As Paul continued driving, closer and closer to the hitchhiker, his mind raced on whether or not he should pick him up. He really needed the company, and there was no one else on the road. The poor guy wouldn’t get picked up for hours. Then again, Morgan would really disapprove. She had a thing for never picking up hitchhikers, since the discussion had risen before in their 6-year relationship. Also, what type of person would try to hitchhike in the middle of the night like this? He had to have been some sort of lunatic. Paul quickly passed the guy, in a way relived that he wouldn’t have to pick up that psycho. Not to mention, the guy looked somewhat less than sane. He had this crazy glare on his face, which wasn’t exactly comforting.

As Paul was going on through the last 40 minutes of his shift, about 20 minutes after the hitchhiker experience, Paul noticed some steam coming out of the hood of the car. “Oh Great!” Paul said as he pulled the car off to the side of the road. He quickly hopped out and popped the hood to the station wagon. He looked around at the engine and noticed that the radiator hose had burst and water was spraying everywhere. “How could this have happened?” Paul said aloud. “I just got the car back from the shop.” As soon as those words escaped his mouth Paul noticed a man in a trench coat about 200 yards away. “That can't be the hitchhiker!” Paul exclaimed. “It's humanly impossible to go 30 miles in 20 minutes without some sort of vehicle. He’s just walking. How could he…” Paul didn’t have time to think of this, he had to fix that hose and fast, that’s all he knew. Paul raced to the trunk searching for the duct tape. He scurried about looking for it, where could it have been? He grabbed a rubber box and found the duct tape inside. As he ran back to the front of the car, he looked back and saw that the hitchhiker was only about 75 yards away now. How could he go that fast in 30 seconds? Paul didn’t know who the hitchhiker was or what the hitchhiker was, but he had to improvise fixing the radiator hose fast, before that “thing” got to the car. Paul quickly found the hose and taped it up as fast as he could and jumped back into the car. As he found his keys, he tried starting up the car, but it wouldn’t start. He tried again, but still it wouldn’t start. He looked behind him and saw the hitchhiker was right next to the car, making a grab for the door as Paul started up the car and sped off, leaving the hitchhiker in the dust. Paul gave a sigh of relief, if only Morgan and Franchesca knew how close they were to possible murder. He decided against telling them when it was time for Morgan to drive. He turned to the sleeping passenger, instead to see the grinning face of the hitchhiker, with a long bloody knife in his hand.

Not really a good scary story, but it was interesting. XD

The Death Waltz retold by S. E. Schlosser

Within an hour of my arrival at Fort Union, my new post, my best friend Johnny came to the barracks with a broad grin and a friendly clout on the shoulder. He'd hurried over as soon as he heard I had come, and we talked 'til sunset and beyond.

As soon as Johnny mentioned Celia's name, I knew he had it bad for her. To hear him talk, Celia was the most amazing woman who had ever graced God's green earth. She was the sister-in-law of the captain, and all the young men on the base were infatuated with her. Celia was the prettiest of the eligible ladies that graced Fort Union society. She liked the spice of adventure to be found so near the wilds.

Johnny alternated between elation when Celia talked with him and despair when she flirted with another man. I watched their courtship from afar and was troubled. There was something about Celia that I didn't like. I never mentioned it to Johnny, but I thought she was too much of a flirt. I wished Johnny had fallen for a nicer woman.

About a month after I arrived at Fort Union, a birthday dance was given for one of the officers. To Johnny's elation, Celia agreed to be his partner at the dance. Johnny was dancing on cloud nine all night, until a messenger came gasping into the room to report an Apache raid. With a small scream of terror, Celia clung shamelessly to Johnny and begged him not to go even though he was the lieutenant put in charge of the mission. Well sir, Johnny proposed to her right then and there and Celia accepted. Furthermore, Celia told Johnny that she would wait for him, and that if he didn't come back she would never marry. I doubted Celia's sincerity, but Johnny just ate it up.

I was assigned to Johnny's troop, so I had to leave too. We started out the next morning, and had a rough week tracking down and fighting the Apaches. Johnny split up the troop; taking command of the first group and giving me command of the second. My men reached the rendezvous point with no casualties, but only half of the other group arrived, and Johnny was not among them. They'd been ambushed by the Apaches. I had to take command of the troop. We searched for survivors, but never found Johnny's body. As soon as I could, I ordered the men to turn for home.

Celia made a terrible, heart-rending scene when she found out Johnny was missing. She flung herself into my arms when I gave her the news and sobbed becomingly. The display turned my stomach, it was so obviously insincere. I excused myself hastily and left her to the ministrations of the other soldiers. From that time on, I was careful to stay away from Celia, who mourned less than a week for my friend before resuming her flirtatious ways.

About a month later, a rich handsome lieutenant arrived at Fort Union. He was from the East, and Celia took a real shine to him. Johnny was completely forgotten and so was her promise to him. It wasn't long before Celia and the lieutenant were engaged and started planning a big wedding. Nothing but the very best would suit Celia, and her bridegroom had the money to indulge her.

Everyone in Fort Union was invited to the ceremony, and the weather was perfect on the day of the wedding. Everyone turned out in their best clothes and the wedding was a social success. After the ceremony, all the guests were invited to a celebratory ball.

We were waltzing around the ballroom when the door flew open with a loud bang. A gust of cold air blew in, dimming the candles. A heart-wrenching wail echoed through the room. The music stopped abruptly and everyone turned to look at the door. Standing there was the swollen, dead body of a soldier. It was dressed in an officer's uniform. The eyes were burning with a terrible fire. The temple had a huge gash from a hatchet-blow. There was no scalp. It was Johnny.

The whole crowd stood silent, as if in a trance. No one moved, no one murmured. I wanted to cry out when I recognized Johnny, but I was struck dumb like the rest of the wedding guests.

Johnny walked across the room and took Celia out of her bridegroom's arms. She was frozen in horror and could not resist. Johnny looked at the musicians. Still in a trance, they began to play a horrible, demonic sounding waltz. Johnny and Celia began to dance. They swept around and around the room, doing an intricate waltz. Johnny held the white-clad bride tight against his dead body while a deathly pallor crept over her face. Her steps slowed but still Johnny held her tight and moved them around in a grisly parody of a waltz. Celia's eyes bulged. She turned as white as her gown and her mouth sagged open. She gave one small gasp, and died in his arms.

Johnny dropped Celia's body on the floor and stood over her, wringing his blood-stained hands. He threw back his head and gave another unearthly wail that echoed around the room. Then he vanished through the door.

Released from the trance, the crowd gasped and exclaimed. The bridegroom ran to Celia and knelt beside her, wringing his hands in the same manner as Johnny. His cries were all too human.

Unable to bear the sight of the stricken bridegroom, I took my captain aside and asked permission to take a small detail back to the place where our troop had been attacked by the Apaches to search once more for my dead friend. He sent a dozen men with me. We combed the area, and finally found Johnny's body hidden in a crevice. It looked exactly the same as it had appeared on the night of Celia's wedding.

We brought Johnny back to the fort with us and the captain buried him beside Celia. Celia's bridegroom went back East shortly after we buried Johnny, and I resigned my commission a few days later and went home, never wanting to see that cursed place again.

I heard later that Celia's ghost was often seen at dusk, weeping over Johnny's grave, but I never went back to Fort Union to see it for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back