really old tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi567

Reaction score
a kid a grade younger than me last year brought this "really old tamagotchi" to school and said it was his dads when he was a kid. it looked just like a v1 or v2 on the outside and the 3 buttons were plastic and hard you couldnt use them,. but when you turned this dial a tamagotchi would flip into it like a window shade when you turn the plastic thingy to close it and make it darker a picture of like mametchi would come up.

did mcdonalds sell tama toys or was it really his dads? :huh:

its one of those mc donalds ones and yes they did sell tamagotchi toys but that was in 1997 and no of corse its not fake!! :) u can probaly find them at fleamarkets their pretty cool i still have the hole entire collection of them. :( :( :p :p

its one of those mc donalds ones and yes they did sell tamagotchi toys but that was in 1997 and no of corse its not fake!! :) u can probaly find them at fleamarkets their pretty cool i still have the whole entire collection of them. :( :( :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back