Really Old Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asya112

Reaction score
It's really old and instead of "characters" it has 20 animals that are on the red shell (cat, dog bird, etc.). It's shaped like a heart and has a little hole where you can put a string in at the top. You can't connect it and it has only a couple basic functions. Clean poo, eat food, etc. There is no shop, no games and no items. You can't set the time or have babies. My 19 year old cousin gave it to me and said she bought it when she was little. Does anyone know what it is? :(

Oh. I know what that is. It's a mini. One of my friends have one too.

that's not a mini! that's a virtual pet! A nontamagotchi virtual pet!

No it has the official Bandai logo.
It ist bandai all bandai have haracters not animals SECOND I have never heard of a heart shaped bandai pet.it has to be a bandai fake.

Asya112,

Can you post some photos of it in the gallery, then provide us with the link, so we can see it.

Thank you.

It's really old and instead of "characters" it has 20 animals that are on the red shell (cat, dog bird, etc.). It's shaped like a heart and has a little hole where you can put a string in at the top. You can't connect it and it has only a couple basic functions. Clean poo, eat food, etc. There is no shop, no games and no items. You can't set the time or have babies. My 19 year old cousin gave it to me and said she bought it when she was little. Does anyone know what it is? :eek:
Fake 20 in 1 probably.

Wasn't the motto of tamagotchi "If it's not an egg, it's not a tamagotchi" at some point? Anyhow, if it has animals, it's definately not a real tamagotchi (as in, it's not official. Just because it works doesn't mean it's real ^_^ ) But if it has the Bandai logo on it... I don't know. It may be a very rare tamagotchi ancestor ancestor. :furawatchi: It's illegal to put the logo on an unauthorised product, so they definately wouldn't unless they were begging to be shut down, and quite frankly, there are easier way to do that.

In conclusion: It's probably fake, and if it's not, it's extremely old.

Wait, never mind, it doesn't have the logo on it. Yeah, it's probably some other virtual pet. I better go ask my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back