Really strange Angelgotchi glitch xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
I had my Angel paused for a while,(Set on the time screen) because I was taking care of my new iD L. Anyway, I just unpaused it today and everything was going well for a couple minutes, then the screen turned black with what look like sparkles, lines went through the screen and it changed for a bit, then everything restarted and I got an Obaketchi, without the tombstone? So I took care of it and played a game, but instead during the game it was now a Sabotenshi! Upon finishing the game, it turned into a door and flashed the happy sign thing, and went back to an Obaketchi on the main screen. A while ago it beeped and turned into a Debirutchi, so I praised it thinking it would help? Apparently it did, or maybe didn't, and it changed into Unchikun. I played a couple games again(A Sabotenshi while playing the game) and it once again became a happy door, then is now a Obaketchi still.

I havent had it running long but I would like to see what happens to this Obaketchi, if it will evolve or just glitch up even more. I'm pretty positive this is a glitch, but if I continue to play could it damage my Angel? I'm planning on resetting and switching the batteries later if its safe, but if not I'll do it immediately.

It's just a really strange glitch, but actually sort of cool to watch. xD Also, if you're going to reply, please don't say something like, "ya its a glitch", I already figured that out.

Thanks everyone! xD

Also, it has 22 Tenshi Points right now, nothing on the stats screen seems to be glitched, so thats good. xP

Also, again, I may be able to take pictures tomorrow if they are needed, if the same glitch is still going on. o.o

The low battery sign went on yesterday, so I cant get any pictures now. x.x

Hopefully with new batteries it'll be back to normal. xD

But for now I'm going to play with other tamagotchis and just leave this one off for a bit. xP

has it been stored in a damp or very heated place? that can normally malfunction the tamagotchi, if not, im sorry, its screwed :( sorry xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back