Really Unfair teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Ok so, I am in 7th grade and my art teacher (lets call him Mr.W) is really strict. He gives u art homework everyday. I was leaving 3 days early for break and i already had to come in before school and after school to do all these tests I was missing in other classes. So when I go up and tell Mr.W that I am not going to be here Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, he starts laughing. He told me we were starting a clay project Monday and was due Friday. However since I was leaving he told me it was due Tuesday. (he couldn't even let me do it after break?!) Then I was also missing one of his at test and I knew it was going to be hard but not long! So i come in at 7:15 (school starts 7:30) and I look at the test and its like 9 pages! So when the bell rang I told him I was not finished and I was hoping he would give me more time. And Mr.W says well I will just take what you have(I was not even halfway done!!) He said he will not give me more time because he said since I looked at the test I will just find some more answers in my notes!

So, have you had ay teachers like this?

The other Gr.6 teacher is a realy jerk. We had a part on friday, and our own teacher leaves really far away, so she had to leave at lunch. We went upstairs and had a party there, and I was sent out immediatly because I tripped over someone.

Well my Technology teacher is mean. On my first day of High School I got technology last period but I had absolutely no idea where it was so by the time I got there I was late and he got me into huge trouble because I got lost. and another time I had to talk to the Head teacher so I was late again but even though I gave him a note from the head teacher, I got into trouble again.

There's also my gym teacher. When we were running around the field non-stop I had to stop because I'd just remembered that it was that time of month so I said to the teacher, "Can I go to the toilet?" and she said, "No." and I said, "But I really, really need to go." and she said, "Oh, don't be silly." so I lowered my voice I said, "But it's that time of month..." and then she said really loudly, "OH YOU'RE HAVING YOUR PERIOD?" so every one heard and started laughing. I got to go to the toilet but I ended up with a punishment excersise because of it

-.- Not to mention endless teasing for two weeks.

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget? Well another time-of-month situation. I was getting stomach cramps so I had to take special tablets with me. At lunch time I dropped my bad and they fell out and when I was putting them away the head teacher grabbed my arm and took me to the office. He started asking me all this stuff about drugs and I kept saying they were perscription. I even showed him the perscription but nooooo it wasn't good enough for him. So he ended up phoning my parents and the chemist and lectured me some more and sent me out. And when I got home from school I got into trouble from my parents >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me but my friend does. She gives her a tone on practacly the same homework over and over agen. sheis also makeing them do 160 problems to do over winter brake

Ok so, I am in 7th grade and my art teacher (lets call him Mr.W) is really strict. He gives u art homework everyday. I was leaving 3 days early for break and i already had to come in before school and after school to do all these tests I was missing in other classes. So when I go up and tell Mr.W that I am not going to be here Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, he starts laughing. He told me we were starting a clay project Monday and was due Friday. However since I was leaving he told me it was due Tuesday. (he couldn't even let me do it after break?!) Then I was also missing one of his at test and I knew it was going to be hard but not long! So i come in at 7:15 (school starts 7:30) and I look at the test and its like 9 pages! So when the bell rang I told him I was not finished and I was hoping he would give me more time. And Mr.W says well I will just take what you have(I was not even halfway done!!) He said he will not give me more time because he said since I looked at the test I will just find some more answers in my notes!
So, have you had ay teachers like this?
Subs, they yell at every1 andr just as mean. But 4 sum reason they tend 2 really like me and trust me...... ;) ;) :rolleyes:

WOW. Thats insane! Especially for an art teacher...they're usually the chill teachers! There's a science teacher at my school who's EVIL. I think he hates students, I haven't had him yet, but one of my friends tells me how terrible he is >.<

I have a music teacher that is kinda like that... He's just like, talks too much! Why does he think that we would listen? It's like nobody even cares. And he keeps on saying bad things about my religion. He is just so mean and crazy. Just because I'm not the same religion as the others, he doesn't have to say bad things about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back