really?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragadon

Reaction score
This is an article i found stating that the glow-in-the-dark tamagotchi v4 shell is a limited edition. Apparently it won the nationwide "Great Tamagotchi Fan Shell-ection". if you want to see the whole article, click Here.

The thrilling arrival of V4 is even more Tama-rrific since the winning design of last Summer's first-ever "Great Tamagotchi Fan Shell-ection" promotion is one of the first new styles to debut in 2007. Tamagotchi fans fervently made their voices heard by voting to determine a new Tamagotchi design and, after a tight race to the finish line, fans overwhelmingly chose "Glow-in-the-Dark" as the eventual winner and this season's "must-have" look. Watch for the special, limited time offer of "Glow-in-the-Dark" to takeoff from shelves.
I thought this was interesting. I didn't know it was a limited edition, i don't know about you.

~dragadon

I'd heard this, apparently some have stickers on saying that its limited or something.

Maybe it's limited to only 10,000,000. :wacko:

My glow-in-the-dark V4 didn't come with any stickers.

mine is the white background but is glow in the dark one.....outside the box only a sticker stated winning design......whereby my the other one sunflower dun have this sticker

oooooo really! thats wicked.... and here in australia we don't have it...... bugs me alot!

no stickers for mine, though. I had no idea that they were a limited edition. To think it didn't say it on the box, too. Rar.

~dragadon

DANGIT! I wanted that one but didn't realise it was glow in the dark, so I got the orange one. Now my sister and my friend have the glow in the dark one and I want one too! But I'm broke and I doubt my mother will buy me another one... :D

I'm sorry i couldn't make a better name for it. I was in a rush to post it, i'm sure as you all know. ^_^

Wow, that is really cool. Maybe you could look more information up about and find out if its true or not. I could do it if you want me to!

JbJk14 :)

My sister has one! ;) It said limited edition on the box! It's really cool! :D :D ^_^ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back