Rebellion of the Evolving Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Tamatalk users!

I have a little bit of a dilemma here. I just purchased my Tamagotchi Tama-go yesterday, and have been taking great care of it. I bought it many toys from Mametchi's toy shop and plugged in a few other figurines as well. I also got it's Training meter up by one while it was a baby. I made an effort to make it's friendship meter to be full while it was also, still a baby. He always went on the toilet and never pooped on the floor, and his Hungry/Happy meter only went down by one before I fed him again. We played games, and went to the park many times. Then he evolved. Into a Mattaritchi.

According to a growth chart that I found on Tamatalk, this is the Tamagotchi you get when it is poorly taken care of.

Could someone please explain to me the reason why he evolved like that? Is there something else I'm missing?

Thank you in advance,

:D Me.

The Tama-Go chart is still not official. I'm not sure what could have caused this, but the evolutions on the -Go are still a mystery.
Alright. I guess I'll have to wait and see what kind of adult he'll evolve into. Thanks for your input.

Actally, it's really random. But on the music star, Hitodetchi, good care, Tamatchi, bad care, Kuribotchi bad care, Kuchitamatchi, good care. Hope I helped.

Actally, it's really random. But on the music star, Hitodetchi, good care, Tamatchi, bad care, Kuribotchi bad care, Kuchitamatchi, good care. Hope I helped.
Thanks for you help, but this topic is for help about the Tama-Go toy. I appreciate your help though! :(

Thanks for you help, but this topic is for help about the Tama-Go toy. I appreciate your help though! :(
I know, the tama-go is random.

the characters you get on tama-go is just random. for me and my friend, we took great care for our baby girls but she got the star looking one and i got belltchi

Actually, Kuribotchi is caused by overfeeding, and making sure the hunger hearts are 5-6 full. For Tamatchi, it is caused by perfect feeding, keeping the hearts at 4-5. Kutchitamatchi is 0-4 filled, and finally, Hitodetchi is caused by the hearts at 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back