Recalled Stuff From China...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it almost seems like nuthing is safe anymore. even american stuff!

did you hear about the green beans?
I don't live in America anymore so no I haven't....and plus I never liked green beans anyway....what's wrong with the food now? First it was the penut butter and now it's the beans...what's next, bread?

i don't no.

but people were getting sick on cetain brands of green beans.

i think people are just trying to find more ways of murder (ha ha ha)

i heard that some ppl from china weremakeing some pills out of plaster and road paint. I think everything should be made in the USA from now on

it almost seems like nuthing is safe anymore. even american stuff!

did you hear about the green beans?
That was a while ago, and it wasn't green beans, it was spinach. They gave some people E. Coli.

yeah, pretty much.

oh yeah, and when people say "aspartame can give you cancer!!", (which alot of people say to me cuz i'm hooked on diet pop), does that mean everyone should stop drinking pop? ok, then no more cars, because you can get in a car accident! oh and i guess there gonna have to block out the sun cuz you can get skin cancer! besides, the type of cancer i might have right now is definitely not caused by aspartame...

My mom is starting to think China has something against America. o.o

Everything is getting dangerous around here! Even Barbies and mouthwash, of all unexpected things, is becoming very unsafe!

As far as I know nothing has been recalled in Australia.

Or if it has, I haven't heard about it.

I cant really trust china anymore because some people have gotten SERIOUSLY sick so I'm always looking at the bottum of stuff so i dont buy anything from china.

//-lWeRide

Well...the chinese food thing is weird...and the dude committing suicide is even weirder....hmmm......The next time I buy something that's made in china I'm being really really carefull about it. ;) :D :eek: :eek:

My mother says don't eat candy from china,A long time ago there was war against vietnam and china. I was wondering for a minute if like people didn't like china or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Radio yesterday, I heard about a certain kind of Toothpaste made in India that they advise People NOT to use. I'm being cautious about this, as I don't want to get a disease, or be involved in a sticky situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would have thought I was gonna die from brushing my teeth or playing with my Dora doll.

Anyways G.W Bush went to talk to the Chinese presidant, so maybe that was what the meeting was about, but I highly doubt it, just a random guess.

Everything is made in China, how can we NOT buy Chinese product?

Yes! Even my mom stoped buying things in china! News says, There is LED Paint on the recalled toys in china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back