recipe for blondeness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
This is my RECIPE FOR BLONDENESS, that i use to enhance my blondeness, and give me bleach blonde highlights and make all of my hair lighter. It works suprisingly well:

Supplies: Two Charomile tea packets, 1/2 cup lemon juice(can be substituted with vinegar), tablespoon parsley(optional),leave in conditioner(optional but VERY HIGHLY recommended)1/2 cup water, Microwavable bowl, Spray bottle

Instructions: 1.Boil water in bowl 2.Add parsley and tea packets, let soak/stir a little for about two min. 3.Add lemon juice or vinegar 4.Remove tea packets and strain out parsley(place paper towel over bowl tightley and pour into other bowl) 5.Put in spray bottle

TO USE:apply leave in conditioner, spray blonde in a bottle(lol thats what i'm gonna call it) in hair heavily, let dry 30 min or so before getting wet.

IT WORKS! but if you are looking for something simpler, just rub in some banana boat tanning oil, and it will lighten your hair, PLUS leave it soft and shiny because of the coconut oil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a better solution.. dye your hair if your willing to go through all that trouble to be blonde.

Light hair won't look good on me. I know it.

I remember my frienddoing all this crazy stuff.... =.= Now she wants black hair... she destroyed her hair... with all that lemon juice.

Here's a better solution.. dye your hair if your willing to go through all that trouble to be blonde.  

Light hair won't look good on me. I know it.

I remember my frienddoing all this crazy stuff.... =.= Now she wants black hair... she destroyed her hair... with all that lemon juice.
A lot of parents don't want their children to dye their hair, this is temperary. It doesn't make your hair blonde, it lightens it. (Of coarse that might mean making it blonde for some people)

Well, the lemon juice does have acid, so it could poteintally harm your hair, unless you don't use a lot. As long as you don't want to get super dark hair afterwards.

Why would anyone do that when you can just use hair dye?
you mean bleach? and probably because bleach is too much trouble (i would know o_o) and if you don't want it permanent untill it grows out you can use this

Why would anyone do that when you can just use hair dye?
Because hair dye messes with your MIND, man!

But seriously. That is one complicated recipe type thing. How did you figure that out?

A lot of parents don't want their children to dye their hair, this is temperary. It doesn't make your hair blonde, it lightens it. (Of coarse that might mean making it blonde for some people)
Yeah my parents won't let me dye my hair until I'm like... never. They don't want me to dye my hair. But I'll try the recipe! Great job coming up with it, and thanks for sharing, Phobo!

[SIZE=7pt]I think that's a cool idea. :wub: [/SIZE]

I probably will give it a try sometime, just to see how it works.

But I'm already a natural blonde. :lol:

I think thats pretty cool.

I've always wanted lighter hair, but I think it would be better to have it professionally done at a hair salon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back