Recipes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I know there is another topic along the same lines as this, but that one is basicaly what can you cook, not how do you cook it.

Anyway:

Chocolate-Orange Milkshake*

Ingredients:

Chocolate Ice Cream

Milk

Tang Orange Drink Powder

Chocolate Syrup

Utinsels:

Blender

Ice Cream Scooper

Cups

Straws

Recipe:

Take your blender and fill it a quarter of the way to the top with ice cream. Fill Another quarter of it with milk (use more or less depending on desired thickness). Add three spoonfuls of Tang mix. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (more or less depending on chocoholism). Blend on puree or liquify for about a minute until ingredients are mixed. Pour into cups and insert straws. Serve imeadiately. (If separation occurs simply stir until remixed.)

*Reproduce recipe freely with my consent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there is another topic along the same lines as this, but that one is basicaly what can you cook, not how do you cook it.
Anyway:

Chocolate-Orange Milkshake*

Ingredients:

Chocolate Ice Cream

Milk

Tang Orange Drink Powder

Chocolate Syrup

Utinsels:

Blender

Ice Cream Scooper

Cups

Straws

Recipe:

Take your blender and fill it a quarter of the way to the top with ice cream. Fill Another quarter of it with milk (use more or less depending on desired thickness). Add three spoonfuls of Tang mix. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (more or less depending on chocoholism). Blend on puree or liquify for about a minute until ingredients are mixed. Pour into cups and insert straws. Serve imeadiately. (If separation occurs simply stir until remixed.)

*Reproduce recipe freely with my consent.
Sounds yummy ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back