Record time you beat a game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChiMe

Reaction score
What was the game you beat the fastest? How long did it take you to beat it? To my memory, the game I beat the fastest was Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land. I got it today, and I beat it today. Normal time I beat a game? Long time to never. So, what's your record game time?

New super mario bros 2 days

Kirby sqeak squad 1 day Lol simple games but good

I can't beat alot of games. >< I beat a level of Guitar Hero in about a week. Does that count? xD

I am ALMOST done with Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Around 50 hours of total play time. Only a few more in chapter 6 and I'm DONE!

Just started sweating, my stomach hurts, and got a chill down my spine. That's my body's warning system telling me that I should stop talking about Trauma Center xD.

Probably Tamagotchi Corner Shop 1 - 1 day. :(

I bought the Elite Beat Agents the other day too, and I did it in about 6 days. The Hard Rock level I did in less than a day, which is quite good for a rhythmless person like me.

Uh, i beat puffle roundup on Club penguin with the timer at 102. Does that count?

My little sister (9) also beat halo 3 in two days. I cant even beat the first level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back