Refusing Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Tama won't play games unless it's been fed a snack after it dropped down a happiness heart. Which means I can play one game every couple of hours. Can this be corrected? Is it common? Will future generations have this problem?

I haven't played with a Tama since 1997 and I'm a bit rusty.

Well every time you play a game it loses 1 or 2 lbs... i think when you feed it snacks, it get heavier and it'll play a game. So i just feed it a snack. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave it a snack with no luck on gameplay. It just shakes its little head at me. I don't think I've ever been mocked by a gadget-like toy before.

Would it be detrimental to give it a time-out, feed it a snack to up the happiness hearts to full level so that it will consent to play?

Just giving it ONE SNACK won't really help, because it only gains, I think, 2 pounds from snacks, but it needs at least 3 lbs more than it's minimum weight to want to play.

So if max is 10, it has to at least be (or maybe over) 13 lbs to play.

That's basically how it goes.

I hate it, too, trust me =(

OOOH, gotcha. It has to be @ least 3 pounds over the minimum weight to play. Geez, I feel silly for not figuring that one out on my own. I suppose I'm too old for the kid part of my brain to function like it used to.

Well every time you play a game it loses 1 or 2 lbs... i think when you feed it snacks, it get heavier and it'll play a game. So i just feed it a snack. :huh:
Yes.... And it's very common. It probably happens on every Tama made.

Now that I've got that down, I have a question about Flag:

I do fine until I get to the 8-9 level where both flags are up, but they are pointed inward instead of outward. If I push both A&C, I lose. If I ignore it, I lose. Am I missing something?

Now that I've got that down, I have a question about Flag:
I do fine until I get to the 8-9 level where both flags are up, but they are pointed inward instead of outward. If I push both A&C, I lose. If I ignore it, I lose. Am I missing something?
You realize the imitation flags, right?

No matter what they say, if it's a short whistle, and a smaller flag, it's a fake flag, and you shouldn't press it.

At around the 6th level, both flags sometimes show up as inverted, but I still press A+C to win.

If it's not a fake flag, then you're just not going fast enough.

KEEP TRYING!

Yes.... And it's very common. It probably happens on every Tama made.
It doesn't. Well, connection-tama-wise, it's true.

It doesn't happen on:

Gen1

Gen2

Ocean

Garden

Angel

Devil

Mesutchi

Osutchi

Sanataclautchi

Gejintchi

Mothra

You can be any weight to play on those ones, I think I've missed a few. If you're at the minimum weight it just stays at the minimum weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back