Regarding TamaTales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
Hi people. This is just a little update since I'm still getting e-mails about TamaTales. heheh.

Well I had surgery on my back 2 weeks ago and my back begins to hurt if I sit at the computer for too long, so I can't really work on TamaTales at the moment. In a few weeks I should be okay so hopefully there will be a new movie in August.

I hope you get better soon.

I really like TamaTales, great job.

-pixelation

I hope everything went all ok in :huh: Great to hear you will be creating some more movie(s) soon!

i rate tamatales 11/10!(or 1 and 1/10 scince 11/10 is an improper fraction.hehe..im a math freak!i 114%!!!!)lol

p.s.i hope u feel better! :D hopes u feel better 2!!!!

Well I had surgery on my back 2 weeks ago and my back begins to hurt if I sit at the computer for too long, so I can't really work on TamaTales at the moment. In a few weeks I should be okay so hopefully there will be a new movie in August.
Man this is not good! Why delay Lord, why delay!

Hi people. This is just a little update since I'm still getting e-mails about TamaTales. heheh.
1. Why was the surgery a month, it has been a long time.

2. Hope you feel better soon.

Somehow all of this is disturbing, on so many levels.

Huh? how is this disturbing?

Also " 1. Why was the surgery a month, it has been a long time."

Why was my surgery a month? It wasn't. I had my surgery on July 12th and didn't have enough time before then to finish a tamagotchi movie, and now I'm still recovering.

Thanks for all of the good wishes.

Huh? how is this disturbing?
I Well the whole story of the back & Tama Tales thing.

P.S. I'm glad all that time you were working on the movie, it must reakkybe one, but what about 56kBps Connection? Will you and/or Admin compress the files?

I tried to make the files as small as possible. Are you having trouble watching the movies?

I tried to make the files as small as possible. Are you having trouble watching the movies?
No, but sometimes the audio & Video don't match in the timeline, one time it played the rest of the song, not just that little piece of it, and the picture moved slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back