Remember Your First Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_Pal

Reaction score
Remember when you first pulled that little white tab out of your ~first ever~ Tamagotchi and you thought, "Aww, it's so cute!"? Remember what you named him/her? Maybe you know what characters it was during its stages of life. Anyone want to share on their first ever generation of Tamagotchi?

I remember when I got my first v1 silver/black Tamagotchi from K-Mart. I went home and immediately began. I also remember hoping that I don't screw up lol. In the end my first tama ended up growing into a beautiful Mimitchi.

A white V1 Tama my friend got for me in Taiwan. It was a boy, but when the screen for naming the pet popped and I didn't know what to do, my friend told me to enter my name. XD It was only after I checked the stats I realized I was supposed to name the PET. Hahaha! I still have that tama actually...

A white V1 Tama my friend got for me in Taiwan. It was a boy, but when the screen for naming the pet popped and I didn't know what to do, my friend told me to enter my name. XD It was only after I checked the stats I realized I was supposed to name the PET. Hahaha! I still have that tama actually...
I made a similar mistake with my first Tamagotchi. When it asked to set my Birthday, I thought it was talking about the Tamagotchi's birthday, so I set it for 12/25 (yeah, I got it as a Christmas present). I should have checked that in the manual...>_>

A pink version 3 and I got it for my birthday and my dad said i couldnt take it to school so I gave it to him....He killed them...MY MAMETCHI!!!

For my birthday yeaaaars ago, my friend got me a pink V1. I kept getting characters I didn't want, haha.

My first Tamagotchi was actually a P1 or P2 that I got when I was 3, but my mom got rid of it because I was too little to play with it :lol:

I guess my first OFFICIAL Tamagotchi was my white v2 that my dad bought for me because I helped him clean our basement. We bought it at Target, and my sister got one too. I was so excited when I untabbed it! I saw the little egg and was like, "This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen." I named her Cuty and she was a Tarakotchi D: I didn't like her and I was upset that I got such an ugly character, so on the 2nd generation I had a little boy named Buddy and he became a mimitchi :huh: I was ecstatic.

I still have that Tamagotchi and I still use it sometimes :mimitchi:

My frist Tamagotchi was a Orange with Flowers V3 I was very exiced when I got it. It was a boy who I tried to name "Cute" but messed up and acidently named "Duta" FOr its tolder stage it was a mizutamatchi then it was a patapatatchi and then finaly a :( I was so happy when it grow up to be a :wub: because I was hopeing for it ever senice I untabed it well anyway Duta had a Wooltchi for a son witch I named Cute and then Cute had a Billotchi for a son Billotchi name was "Nice" but The Nice had an untimely death so when I got my new egg it was a boy and I named it "Ice" who then grow to be a :D but then I lost my tamagotchi for a few years and after I found it Ice had a baby girl who i named Jill and is now a Mimiyoritchi

Warning: If you ever get a tamagotchi, don't leave them with your parents, my dad almost killed mine but I saved them just in time
Not necessarily; I give my v4.5 and v5 (my v3 was taken away...) to my dad, and he takes really good care of them. Then again, I showed him how, and he thinks they're cute and amusing... :D

A pink v4.5. I remeber being so happy when I saw it was a girl, and named it Lily. She turned into a beautiful Purmatchi in the end.

I love you, Lily.

Warning: If you ever get a tamagotchi, don't leave them with your parents, my dad almost killed mine but I saved them just in time
my mom almost killed mine even though i taught her how to use it...

she would take it to work all the time and it would live, but once i went to the movies and my mom completely ignored it for three hours. :huh:

then it turned into an oniontchi and wouldn't forgive me even after i replenished its health...

YES I DO! ♥

My first adult character was a Oniontchi.

o:

It was a Version Threee, and it was purple and was a fishie design.

Then it wouldn't stop beeping so I went outside and buried it. O:

R.I.P, fishie tama.

Can't say I remember my very first one... But it was a pink/orange/purple triangle design V2. I can't really say it was my tama. All I did was feed it and clean out his poop- my dad played all the games- his favorite was the slot machine. Then one day at school, someone stepped on it. when I got home, dad tried to repair it, but it was a fail... xD

Then I had 2 other V2s, one pink camo, the other blue camo... Can't remember what happened to the pink one, but the middle button popped out of the blue one and then into the trash it went.

I don't really count them as my first tamas because neither of them lasted more than 3 days... so let's skip to the V3s. A green see-thu one, and a sliver one. I named the green one Ralph, and the silver one Trix. Now they're known as the "Ralph Tama" and the "Trix Tama"

I still have those V3s, and I played with them for about 1 day in the summer when Em came over... of course they're by a different name now (Phebe and Mellin) but they're still the Ralph and Trix tama. xD

Awh yes I remember! I was in grade 4, and everyone in my school had one, at recess all you would hear were kids asking eachother "Wanna connect?"

So anyway, I went to Zellers with my mom and I got like a lime green one with flowers.

And I removed the tab and music started playing and I got really excited and all. I remember I spent like an hour trying to think of a name, and it eneded up being something really girly like ANGEL or SASHA or something.

And I think it grew up to be like this: :kuribotchi:

That is all.

I had the flowery blue v2. xP

My first one's name was Alice, and it ressembled a duck.

I remember! :D

It was the beginning of fifth grade, and the Connection Version 1 was just released (the Tamagotchi re-launch). And people had them at recess and were connecting and everything.

I got a plain purple one. It came with stickers! And I had a boy that I named Fred. And he turned into a Mametchi.

I still have that Tama... I'm on generation twenty-seven I believe, though I haven't played with it in yearrsss. And the sound doesn't work... I dropped it and the wire inside broke. xP

I got two tamagotchi's originally. I think I was only about 8 or 9. They were V1's, a blue one and a pink one.

I once brought them to school accidently and gave them to my teacher to keep safe. It didn't turn out very safe.

A boy had taken the blue one from her desk. She suspected him instantly as he'd been through her desk before. She called him over and made him check his pockets and I got it back.

They had died anyway. Afterall, my teacher certainly wasn't going to look after them for me, and they were only babies and very needy.

Lucy and Rhys, my first Tama's ever.

:eek:

My first one was a red with stars V3! I got it back in 2007. Back then I didn't know how to pause it but my mom would check up on it every now and then throughout the day.

It hatched into a baby girl that I named May. May's groth pattern was...

Baby-Raindrop tot-ball with beak teen-kuchipatchi!!! :p

May had 5 training bars and a base weight of 20.

I remember on the day after I got it I was all worried the next morning because it wouldn't wake up untill after I got to school!

One day I came home and May had departed durring the day. She left at age 5.

And soon after I learned how to pause my tama.

Well that's my story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back