*removed* is annoying me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asya112

Reaction score
I've just noticed that *removed* is putting up ads of her adoption center in everyone's posts. First i thought she had permission but then she put one in mine without asking permission. I would like to ask her to stop now, or be reported. Oh, and if anyone knows how to report someone, please tell me. Sorry if this was a mistake of mine but I don't think you're allowed to do that.

Thanks for you time,

Asya

Last edited by a moderator:
You are better off at PMing a gudie, rtaher then making a thread about it. ALso.. simly tell her to stop if it bothers you.

Reporting is easy.. just PM a Tamagudie. I sugest Mothra, tamamum or KM.

Asya112, I question how it is that you thought that making a public display of the person would fix the problem! Public shaming is a completely unacceptable way of dealing with problems with another member. If you have a problem you need to PM a guide and state specifically what the problem is AND provide a link to the posts or threads that you are not happy with. If you are being harrassed by PM then you need to forward the PMs to a Guide.

Public shaming does not achieve anything. It looks bad for you, it embaresses the person you are upset with making our job harder and causes flaming between members.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back