Renge's Tamagotchi V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hello everybody! I know I haven't been active on this site for quite awhile, but I finally got a new tamagotchi that I am excited to tell you all about. Yay![/SIZE]

A few days ago, my father took me around to look for a new Tamagotchi V4.. somewhat of a present for my good report card and being a honors student ^^ After visiting two or three stores, I finally found the one I wanted, the green and white zig-zagged one that glows in the dark.. it is very pretty!

Sadly, I didn't have time to hatch the poor thing until yesterday, but things have been going quite swimmingly~

At around 3:30 PM yesterday, I hatched a wonderful little Shirotsubutchi and named her Matty.. as my name is Mattie but it only allows 5 letters.

After an hour or so, Matty evolved into a cute little Mohitamatchi, and I cared for her diligently until today, when she evolved into a teenager!

While I was shopping today, I heard the little evolution beep, and I looked down to watch Matty grow into a Young Dorotchi! I think they are so cute! I am quite happy with this, although I was looking for growing a Young Memtchi.. maybe I still have a chance for a Memetchi.. let's hope!

All of her stats are good, she weighs 20 lbs.. Her intelligence points are 14, her style points are 30, and her kindness points are 14 as well.

Things are good, and I will try to update soon.

goodbye for now~

Renge <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back