Repairing sound on tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Hey guys!

A while ago I did told you about my Uratama I managed to repair the screen of? And also that the sound is broken (wires) soooo uuuuhh question is, how can I repair these wires myself so my tama makes sound again? I kinda begin to miss it. Or where could I may go to let my gotchi getting repaired? Any Ideas? I am living in Germany btw.

I am thanking you for all answers I can get

Hey guys!

A while ago I did told you about my Uratama I managed to repair the screen of? And also that the sound is broken (wires) soooo uuuuhh question is, how can I repair these wires myself so my tama makes sound again? I kinda begin to miss it. Or where could I may go to let my gotchi getting repaired? Any Ideas? I am living in Germany btw.

I am thanking you for all answers I can get
Best suggestion I can note is soldering it. If the wires broke off at the speaker, that's what's gotta be done. If you're not experienced at it, I reccomend taking it to a professional. A cell-phone or computer repair place MIGHT do it.

Best suggestion I can note is soldering it. If the wires broke off at the speaker, that's what's gotta be done. If you're not experienced at it, I reccomend taking it to a professional. A cell-phone or computer repair place MIGHT do it.
You think they might do that?? I just dunno if these may just think I am crazy or something and don't even try 😅😅 it's just that I really love my Uratama as it was a gotchi I was always searching for and one of the reasons I bought were the sounds too because they were so adorable. Maybe I am gonna ask for something to solder them in a Hardware store 🤔

thanks for the advice!

You think they might do that?? I just dunno if these may just think I am crazy or something and don't even try 😅😅 it's just that I really love my Uratama as it was a gotchi I was always searching for and one of the reasons I bought were the sounds too because they were so adorable. Maybe I am gonna ask for something to solder them in a Hardware store 🤔

thanks for the advice!
If hardware stores in Germany work with small electronics, you might have some luck! Here, hardware stores only sell things for gardening and carpentry.

Latest posts

Back