Republican or Democrat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
HEY! As you may know, I'm starting a new thing!! It's called "Random Poll Fridays!" I post a sortof random poll on TT and you can participate in it!!!!! You can either mail me ideas for new polls, or vote, or BOTH! I really hope you enjoy these as much as I do. LOVE U -KK

Democrat. OBAMA! xD

I'm an Aussie, but our system is Democratic. But still, Democrats seem fairer.

I don't have any idea what each one is, hence my poll answer, I don't know what that is.

I'm for John Key. I come from New Zealand.

I have no idea which is which.

I think I'm Democrat, as Obama is Democrat.

I'm from Australia, and I think the system is different --- Labour and Liberal.

I'm a Democrat. They're usually more open-minded, and my parents always talk about how the Republican presidents usually get us in debt, while the Democratic presidents help get us out.

I don't belong to a certain group. I tend to like Republican ways of running the government, but I like Democrat's laws.

I don't particularly like Obama at the moment. But, you know, I never liked McCain either.

Someone told me that Obama screwed my paycheck if I ever become a nurse. Stupid universal health care D:<

Stupid universal health care D:<
O:

We seriously NEED universal health care. No one should ever be denied a life-saving operation just because they can't pay.

I didn't know we had it yet though?

O:
We seriously NEED universal health care. No one should ever be denied a life-saving operation just because they can't pay.

I didn't know we had it yet though?
I was joking for the most part, of course it's important, it just sucks that my paycheck would suffer for it. Besides, isn't this what insurance is for..?

And we don't. I was speaking with the assumption Obama will succeed.

I was joking for the most part, of course it's important, it just sucks that my paycheck would suffer for it. Besides, isn't this what insurance is for..?
And we don't. I was speaking with the assumption Obama will succeed.
Oh, sorry, I took you too literally.

A lot of people can't afford insurance or have terrible coverage.

Although I still have about two years before I can legally vote, I'm mostly on the republican side of things, and yes, I'm not that thrilled about Obama being elected. I don't want a president that supports abortion, and I also don't agree with his idea of withdrawing the troops from Iraq. It's funny, because when ever I voice this with my fellow peers at school, someone always takes that as my being racist, (the majority of my school is African American), which is completely ridicules. I think it's great that we have our first black president, and I'm going to respect him as my president. I just don't agree with him politically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back