Requesting Advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicham12

Reaction score
Note: Do not make fun of me.

In my school, I play flag football. In my team, my BFF, a cheerleader heard one of my teamates saying he liked me. *shrinks* And, you guessed it, I don't like him back. *shrinks more* And the boy is weird. He shows his teeth like buck teeth, and acts sooo random. Do I tell him that I know he likes me, or wait till he talks? *shrinks into adorable size* Please help me!

Just act normally :lol:

There's not much point in getting all embarrassed and 'shrinking' when your around him - too much hassle :D

If he does say that he likes you (to your face), just say that you think that its sweet of him, and you are sorry but you don't feel the same way about him. He should understand. ^_^

A matey sort of friendship is a lot better. :D

Good lcuk!

If you told him that you knew he liked you, what would you say if he denied it and its not true? Awkward.

Wait for him to bring it up.

There's no need to feel embarassed about it. :D

I wouldn't flirt back with him if he tries, but don't be mean to him. [Don't like try to get close to him, but help him if he does need it.]

I suck at advice.

Go on wikihow. [sometimes, the articles there don't always help... But type in "Crush" in the search engine of wikihow.]

Don't say anything to him.

Wait for him to bring it up. Who knows? Maybe he'll never bring it up at all. And maybe he doesn't even like you, and your friend heard wrong.

If you confront him about it, chances are it's going to be very awkward.

So just wait it out and see what happens. If he does ever ask you out, give him a simple no thank you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Like others have said, wait for him to approach you.

I know that if I was a dude and some girl came up to me all

"... I know you like me." -ish

I'd be creeped out.

If he does say it to your face, just calmy tell him you'd prefer not to get into that sort of thing

(a relationship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back