Reset itself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaloversss

Reaction score
Ok, i put my tamas on my desk at school, and right before recess they made a beeping noise( the sound wasn't on) and the all reset themselves at the same time!!! They're ok now.

Wait...all at the same time!?!?!?!?Whoa...weird >.>
^ Same.

What happened to your Tamagochi's is completly weird.

Did you have somthing pointy in your desk?

If you did, maybe that reseted your Tamagochi's.

~Starlight Mametchi

How many Tamas were there?

If there was like, 2, it should just be a coincidence, maybe there was a pointy thing in the desk.

But if its more than 3 then it's strange :eek:

Not to be rude but, I think the topic starter is lying. Or didn't explain properly. When I first looked at the topic I thought it was like a V5 or something.

I am not lying. I had 5 tamas on my desk and they all reset themselves at the same time. They were far away from my pencils, and from my water bottle. I have no idea what happened. To be exact there was 1 v5, 2 v4s, 1 v4.5, and 1 v3.

Last edited by a moderator:
all at the same time?!?!

wow.

awkward.

maybe you did somthing to them all that might have timed it somehow to make it do that.

okay it sounds like I'm speaking nonsense.

no clue what happened. :D

:D

I am not lying. I had 5 tamas on my desk and they all reset themselves at the same time. They were far away from my pencils, and from my water bottle. I have no idea what happened. To be exact there was 1 v5, 2 v4s, 1 v4.5, and 1 v3.
Did they have something magnetic near them? It COULD be the cause. The circuit inside a Tamagotchi contains a lot of metal. Or they may be affected by some kind of radiation.

Don't worry, I'll ask binary about it and see what he thinks <_<

I've never heard of anything like this before. All I can think of is static electricity.

I've never heard of anything like this before. All I can think of is static electricity.
Ah, agreed. I almost forgot about that.

I've been learning about static electricity in science class and all kinds of effects caused by it.

Oh, and by the way, if your Tamas reset themselves, press button B (the middle button) and the download/reset screen should appear.

Maybe you might have had some kind of interfering device such as a cell phone or perhaps a magnet being brought close to your desk. It is very strange for five tamagotchi to reset themselves all at the same time, you know. :)

Yes, I would definitely lean towards the fact that something interfered with their little mechanisms. I agree with previous posters about static electricity and bad batteries. Next time, watch to see what happens if you bring an interfering device close to the tama's. But watch out, experiments like these might cause more harm the good.

Anyhow, be careful! :angry:

Love, Jussy :angry:

that happened to mine too i was class with my tamas sound off and i was holding it in my desk then all of a sudden it beeped my teacher looked at me and i smiled scared she didnt say anything though then i went to my backpack so no one can see my checking on it and it reseted it keeped on happening but at lunch and recess i was so mad i took out the battery then put it back in it worked again but it doesnt let me connect when i try to it says reset and download then when it ran out of battery and got a new one it lets me connect now i guess it was a bad battery p.s. i right long replies :p

Did you ask people near you in class?

My friends usually bring alot of junk in.

cecib :D

Is there anything magnetic in your desk that may be causing this to happen?

Omg thts creepy...AT the same time?? All of them? Is there sed 2 be a ghost at your school or summat? If so tht maybe y... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back