reseting help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pcampt

Reaction score
whenever I reset my tamas,they stay eggs 4 days!!then, i get tired of waiting and then i just download em and stay with my old tama.r u supposed 2 press a certain button 2 make em hatch?help plz. :pochitchi: :angry: :( :angry: :hitodetchi: :eek:

well do u want a new pet? cause if u do u have to press the reset button. Then u press the B button and u have to pick reset and press the B button again. Then u have to set the time, make a username, and set the birthday or date or something like that. Then after you have done all that, u have to wait a few minutes and the tamagotchi will make a beeping sound.That means that the egg is hatching. Hope i helped! :angry:

~Tamaqueen8~

Last edited by a moderator:
wait,no.i'm not reseting the whole entire thing!i just pressed the little button on the back of it.what do u do then?

What are you trying to achieve here? When you press the button at the back, you can either choose "Reset" or "Download". If you "reset" you will start from the very beginning at 1G. If you choose to "download" this will bring you back to the last major event on your tamagotchi (assuming it didn't die before you reset).

whenever I reset my tamas,they stay eggs 4 days!!then, i get tired of waiting and then i just download em and stay with my old tama.r u supposed 2 press a certain button 2 make em hatch?help plz. :pochitchi: :wub: :kuribotchi: :D :hitodetchi: :lol:
When you reset, press B. You will see the menu "DOWNLOAD" and "RESET". Choose Reset and then press B again to set the time and birthday and username (version 3 and 4 only).

When you press the reset button, if you press ( B) a menu will pop up, it will say DOWNLOAD and RESET. Click RESET and a whole new egg will appear on the screen. :huh: Press ( B) again and you will be asked to enter the time, date and name. :D

Hope I helped! :)

;) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back